Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 189
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 182
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 152
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 131
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 129
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 128
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Isla Cozumel's Reopening Campaign. A Cry for Help or Nirvana for Relaxation?
- GetMyBoat Exceeds $80MM ARR with Spike in Demand for Boat Rentals
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
Aimed to help its locals rediscover their hometown, this exciting new partnership takes users on an adventure through the beautiful town of St. Marys - displaying its rich history, unique limestone architecture, and welcoming community atmosphere in a virtual and engaging way!
Did you know that St. Marys is home to the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum? This museum stands in all its light commemorating great players, teams, and accomplishments of baseball in Canada. With the Drftscape app (available for free on iOS & Android devices), you can now discover these amazing facts and hidden gems from the convenience of your fingertips. Why just stop there? Spend an afternoon following the self-guided Heritage Walking Tour of St. Marys or if you're feeling a little hungry check out their Downtown Culinary Tour. There is endless opportunity for exploration in St. Marys!
More on eTradeWire News
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
Follow along the Thames River in Southwestern Ontario to this quaint little town for a picturesque getaway filled with tranquil walking trails, breezy waterfront picnic spots, historic landmarks, and so much more.
Kick off your journey on Driftscape today: https://driftscape.app.link/stmarys
About the Town of St. Marys
Located 15 minutes from Stratford in Southwestern Ontario, St. Marys is a small town of 7,265 residents. Known for its high-spirited community and deep-rooted heritage, St. Marys is an important piece of Ontario. The town goes by the nickname "The Stonetown" due to its large amount of limestone structures - a prominent identifying feature of the town. The historic streets, stunning architecture, and vibrant downtown core attract tourists from all over leaving them wanting more.
For more information, head to https://www.townofstmarys.com/en/index.aspx
More on eTradeWire News
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
Driftscape, a Canada based augmented reality travel app, provides a platform for local arts, culture, and history organizations to share their stories in an interactive and engaging fashion to a growing base of active users. For users, the app is a personal guide that helps them explore their surroundings from the point of view of diverse locals experts. The app also helps users discover places of interest, events, and tours from a growing list of content partners. Available on iOS and Android devices, Driftscape is an ad-free platform dedicated to making local culture easier to discover. There are currently over 45 organizations using the app to share their stories and over 4000 points of interest, events, and tours across Canada.
For more visit http://www.driftscape.com or Facebook - @DriftscapeApp | Twitter - @DriftscapeApp | Instagram - @driftscapeapp.
Media Contact: Pooja Chitnis, Director of Marketing & Customer Success | Driftscape | email@example.com
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric, Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyers, Posts Video About 2nd Stimulus Package
- National Report: Move to Buyer's Market and Increasing Earnouts
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Becomes President of the American Bar Association
- Kentucky Home Price Growth To Moderate