Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 383
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 340
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 307
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 263
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 232
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 199
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 192
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 150
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 126
- Chicagoland Celebrity DJ P1 Rap Returns To The Crossing Bar & Grill as Managing DJ on Friday and Saturday Nights in Worth, IL - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- NAMEC Announces 2022 Board of Directors
- When minutes count and there is no doctor around, you need The Home Doctor on hand (new edition)
- Kibali Medical Spa Offers State-Of-The-Art Facial Treatments in Boca Raton, Florida
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- New speakers from Abbvie, GSK, Scripps Research and Engitix Therapeutics join 3D Cell Culture
- Buffalo Dental Releases Innovative Autoclavable Knife #12A
- Countless Lives Saved Through Identifying PAD: The Silent Killer
- Energy generation from biological cells
- NYC Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Pasquale Tolomeo Launches a New Website
According to the National Eczema Association, nummular eczema are scattered circular patches that are often itchy and sometimes oozing. Nummular eczema may occur at any age and tends to develop more often in males than females. To view the Journey with the Experts video featuring Dr. Serrao, please visit https://vimeo.com/664965619/dfb13f564a.
About Journey with the Experts
Journey with the Experts is an educational initiative supported by Journey Medical Corporation, the medical dermatology company. The initiative is designed to educate the general public on common medical dermatology skin disorders and explain how these conditions can be treated at local dermatology practices.
The information, including, without limitation, topics, presentations, discussions, content, descriptions or any other material contained herein is for informational purposes only. None of the material herein is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified HCP with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new healthcare regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have heard, observed, or inferred herein. Any reliance is strictly prohibited.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brian Peterson assisted BioMetric Signature ID with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- ISO 20022 Standards 2022 Implementation Adds Significance to Compliant Cryptocurencies
- How do a traveller opt Virgin America booking at low fare to hometown
- It's National DJ Day perfect for Chicago's Celebrity Traveling DjP1 Rap Making A Half-A-Million Headline News Milestones
About Journey Medical Corporation
Journey Medical (NASDAQ:DERM) is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of dermatological conditions. The company currently markets nine products that help treat and heal common skin conditions. The Journey Medical team is comprised of industry experts with extensive experience commercializing some of the most successful prescription dermatology brands. Journey Medical is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and was founded by Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FBIO). For additional information about Journey Medical, visit https://journeymedicalcorp.com/.
About Rocco Serrao, MD
Dr. Serrao is a board-certified dermatologist. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Serrao recently completed his residency at Wright State University where he served as the Chief Resident. Prior to his residency, Dr. Serrao completed his internship at Kettering Medical Center. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Dr. Serrao is also a clinical professor at Wright State University. For additional information about Dr. Serrao, please visit https://docsdermgroup.com/listing/rocco-t-serrao-md/.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. As used below and throughout this press release, the words "we", "us" and "our" may refer to Journey Medical. Such statements include, but are not limited to, any statements relating to our growth strategy and product development programs and any other statements that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could negatively affect our business, operating results, financial condition and stock price. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated include: risks relating to our growth strategy; our ability to obtain, perform under and maintain financing and strategic agreements and relationships; risks relating to the results of research and development activities; uncertainties relating to preclinical and clinical testing; risks relating to the timing of starting and completing clinical trials; our dependence on third-party suppliers; risks relating to the COVID-19 outbreak and its potential impact on our employees' and consultants' ability to complete work in a timely manner and on our ability to obtain additional financing on favorable terms or at all; our ability to attract, integrate and retain key personnel; the early stage of products under development; our need for substantial additional funds; government regulation; patent and intellectual property matters; competition; as well as other risks described in our SEC filings. We expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in our expectations or any changes in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based, except as may be required by law, and we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The information contained herein is intended to be reviewed in its totality, and any stipulations, conditions or provisos that apply to a given piece of information in one part of this press release should be read as applying mutatis mutandis to every other instance of such information appearing herein.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wear2Conquer launches innovative new adaptive apparel for chemotherapy and dialysis
- Lola's Fine Hot Sauce and Casey's Welcome 2022 with Spicy Snack Collaboration
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Two Free Zoom Events in February
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Town Hall Talk on AI & Health, February 2
- KRAVIS CENTER to Present CATS, February 8-13 / Tickets On Sale Now
Jaclyn Jaffe and Bill Begien
- Dark River Publishing Announces: The release "To Taste You Again" by Cahira O'Donnell
- Co-Founder of The Millennium Alliance Joins Young Presidents' Organization (YPO)
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- 57th STREET - new blog from award-winning writer Joanna Paxinou about growing up in New York City
- Aurora Roofing Contractor Offers Free Roof Inspection Estimates
- Prairie Represents Staff Electric Co., Inc. in its Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida honors Lynne and Chip Shotwell as 2022 Eagle Award recipients
- Eric Byrd Trio: Brother Ray Band Bring Ray Charles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Cobalt Digital Opens Doors to Representative Office in China
- The NEW way to acquire customers. How Direct Contact Marketing cracked the code for lead generation
- At the Movies with Joanna's latest feature: Friends for Life - Fred Astaire and Irving Berlin
- Used White 2017 Honda Accord for Sale At Our Dealership!
- #1 New Release Museum Industry Amazon
- Alten Construction completes modernization of Castro Valley High School
- Doggy Dynamics: Keep Your Pooch Feeling Loved And Cared For With Premium Dog Products
- Harrisburg Teens Have Choice Between Braces or Invisalign from Exeter Orthodontics
- Springfield Dentist Offering Affordable, Custom-Made Crowns
- Everything Blankets: Stay Warm At All Times With The Most Comfortable Selection Of Blankets
- Gabriella Albert Named 2021 South Florida PGA Jr. Tour Player Of The Year