Popular on eTradeWire
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 114
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- New website for craft beer lovers featuring breweries, beer festivals, and events across the US
- 2021 Ad-to-Sales Ratios Benchmarks by Company and Industry Released
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christian Bumpous releases his book When Sh*t Hits the Fan: A Workbook to Overcome Anxiety, Depression, & Tap Into Resilience When Life Gets Messy
- Live Webcast to Address Need for PrEP Initiation in Marginalized Populations
- The United States Army Medical Readiness Command awarded Dr. Jay A. Johannigman the Legion of Merit
- TupeloLife chronic care program achieves hypertension control rates to meet HEDIS performance goals
- HBMA Congratulates Equinox Provider Practice Solutions on their Compliance Re-Accreditation
- Accel Research Sites recruiting for Alzheimer's prevention trial
- CME Symposium- Meeting the Challenges in Worsening Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Meredith Reimer, MD
- CME Symposium- Turning the Tide on Outcomes in Worsening Heart Failure in Patients with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- CE Symposium- The Integral Role of Nephrology Nurses in the Management of Hyperkalemia
According to the National Eczema Association, nummular eczema are scattered circular patches that are often itchy and sometimes oozing. Nummular eczema may occur at any age and tends to develop more often in males than females. To view the Journey with the Experts video featuring Dr. Serrao, please visit https://vimeo.com/664965619/dfb13f564a.
About Journey with the Experts
Journey with the Experts is an educational initiative supported by Journey Medical Corporation, the medical dermatology company. The initiative is designed to educate the general public on common medical dermatology skin disorders and explain how these conditions can be treated at local dermatology practices.
The information, including, without limitation, topics, presentations, discussions, content, descriptions or any other material contained herein is for informational purposes only. None of the material herein is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified HCP with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new healthcare regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have heard, observed, or inferred herein. Any reliance is strictly prohibited.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Wilsonville Dealer Shares Guide on How Hot Tub Soaking Reduces Pain and Stress
- Caregivers Agency El Cajon, Shares How Home Nursing Services Can Provide Seniors Well-Rounded Care
- Sunrooms Dealer Great Falls, Sleepy Creek, Shares Why Adding a Sunroom is a Smart Lifestyle Change
- Hot Chocolate, Why Are You So Cold? by Yvonne Wilcox
- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
About Journey Medical Corporation
Journey Medical (NASDAQ:DERM) is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of dermatological conditions. The company currently markets nine products that help treat and heal common skin conditions. The Journey Medical team is comprised of industry experts with extensive experience commercializing some of the most successful prescription dermatology brands. Journey Medical is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and was founded by Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FBIO). For additional information about Journey Medical, visit https://journeymedicalcorp.com/.
About Rocco Serrao, MD
Dr. Serrao is a board-certified dermatologist. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Serrao recently completed his residency at Wright State University where he served as the Chief Resident. Prior to his residency, Dr. Serrao completed his internship at Kettering Medical Center. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Dr. Serrao is also a clinical professor at Wright State University. For additional information about Dr. Serrao, please visit https://docsdermgroup.com/listing/rocco-t-serrao-md/.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. As used below and throughout this press release, the words "we", "us" and "our" may refer to Journey Medical. Such statements include, but are not limited to, any statements relating to our growth strategy and product development programs and any other statements that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could negatively affect our business, operating results, financial condition and stock price. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated include: risks relating to our growth strategy; our ability to obtain, perform under and maintain financing and strategic agreements and relationships; risks relating to the results of research and development activities; uncertainties relating to preclinical and clinical testing; risks relating to the timing of starting and completing clinical trials; our dependence on third-party suppliers; risks relating to the COVID-19 outbreak and its potential impact on our employees' and consultants' ability to complete work in a timely manner and on our ability to obtain additional financing on favorable terms or at all; our ability to attract, integrate and retain key personnel; the early stage of products under development; our need for substantial additional funds; government regulation; patent and intellectual property matters; competition; as well as other risks described in our SEC filings. We expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in our expectations or any changes in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based, except as may be required by law, and we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The information contained herein is intended to be reviewed in its totality, and any stipulations, conditions or provisos that apply to a given piece of information in one part of this press release should be read as applying mutatis mutandis to every other instance of such information appearing herein.
More on eTradeWire News
- How To Stop Losing Money with Your FREE Offer!
- Attention: CEOs, CMOs, Advertising and Sales: Want to help your company make a lot more Money?
- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- What Is An Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- Streptavidin Labelled with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
Jaclyn Jaffe and Bill Begien
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Institute of Healthcare Launches Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Program To Meet Growing Demand
- Design 446 and its respective teams receive 23 awards at the 19th Annual FAME Awards
- ReadySet, VR innovation capabilities for Retailers and CPGs, secures $3.25 Million
- ENERGY Project and Product Kick Off
- Paul Rusesabagina is officially named a "wrongful detainee" by US State Department
- All-optical Phase Recovery and Quantitative Phase Imaging Performed Instantly Without a Computer
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Fortress Financial Group, LLC as a Trustee
- First Clinical Data for EchoLaser for TPLA Presented at AUA 2022
- Integrity Employee Leasing named Best Places to Work by Gulfshore Business
- Sign Language Classes Offered in Lehigh Acres
- Exeter Orthodontics Welcoming New Patients to Its Exton Office
- Neue Auctions' May Modern sale May 28 features printworks, paintings, pottery, sculpture, furniture
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- How K&J Translations will help you grow your business internationally
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Acorn East Trust as a Trustee
- Contact TEC Sales for Quality Sales Representation for Automation & Electrical Industries in Texas
- Swing Season Begins at Tuscora Park with the "World's Most Comfortable Swing!"