Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 536
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 444
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 247
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 220
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 199
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 133
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 130
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 129
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Actuated Medical Receives SBA's Prestigious Tibbets Award
- Health Insurance Support - DPC
- Revolutionary Hearing Aid Wired For Sound
- Emory Neurophysiologic Institute To Release Documentary And Book
- Activated Health & Wellness Expanding Services in Gilbert, Arizona
- Registration Opens for SMi's 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference
- Registration Opens for SMi's 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Virtual Conference
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States, affecting up to 50 million Americans annually. While acne usually begins in puberty and affects many adolescents and young adults, it can occur at any stage of life and may continue into one's 30s and 40s.
Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic may be making acne problems worse, as friction caused by masks may exacerbate skin irritation and become what is now known as "maskne".
The American Academy of Dermatology explains that while masks play a vital role in reducing the spread of the coronavirus, they can also present challenges to your skin. This may cause problems that range from acne and peeling to rashes and itchiness or worse.
To view the Journey with the Experts video featuring Dr. Berson, please visit https://vimeo.com/464068395/f2c44e5435.
About Journey with the Experts
Journey with the Experts is an educational initiative supported by Journey Medical Corporation, the medical dermatology company. The initiative is designed to educate the general public on common medical dermatology skin disorders and explain how these conditions can be treated at local dermatology practices.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wedding Photographs Finalists in Street Photography Competition
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- How Physical Therapy Can Help With Back Pain
- Teri Isner Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
About Journey Medical Corporation
Journey Medical is focused on identifying, acquiring and strategically commercializing innovative, differentiated dermatology products through its efficient sales and marketing model. The company currently markets five products that help treat and heal common skin conditions. The Journey Medical team is comprised of industry experts with extensive experience commercializing some of the most successful prescription dermatology brands. Journey Medical is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and is a partner company of Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FBIO). For additional information about Journey Medical, visit https://journeymedicalcorp.com/.
About Diane Berson, MD
Dr. Berson is an esteemed, award-winning, board-certified dermatologist. She earned her undergraduate degree from Cornell University's College of Arts and Sciences where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. She pursued her medical education at New York University School of Medicine. This was followed by an internship in internal medicine at Bellevue Hospital, NYU Medical Center, and a residency in dermatology at State University of New York Health Science Center in Brooklyn where she served as Chief Resident during her final year of training. Dr. Berson has conducted clinical trials and published articles concerning the treatment of acne and rosacea and other dermatological topics. She has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times along with numerous magazines. She has also appeared on NBC's Today Show, The CBS Early Show, ABC World News Tonight, CNN Headline News, MSNBC, Fox News and local New York networks.
Dr. Berson is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is the Past President of the Women's Dermatologic Society. She also served on the Board of Directors of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Medical Council of the Skin Cancer Foundation, the Board of Trustees of the Dermatology Foundation, and is a Founding Board Member of both the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery and the American Acne and Rosacea Society. For additional information about Dr. Berson, please visit https://www.dianebersonmd.com/.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
- Ahlers & Ogletree's three-day, online-only A Collector's Dream auction, Jan. 15-17, tops $2 million
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Crystal Perez Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. As used below and throughout this press release, the words "we", "us" and "our" may refer to Fortress individually, a partner company individually, or Fortress together with one or more partner companies, as dictated by context. Such statements include, but are not limited to, any statements relating to our growth strategy and product development programs and any other statements that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could negatively affect our business, operating results, financial condition and stock price. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated include: risks relating to our growth strategy; our ability to obtain, perform under and maintain financing and strategic agreements and relationships; risks relating to the results of research and development activities; uncertainties relating to preclinical and clinical testing; risks relating to the timing of starting and completing clinical trials; our dependence on third-party suppliers; our ability to attract, integrate and retain key personnel; the early stage of products under development; our need for substantial additional funds; government regulation; patent and intellectual property matters; competition; as well as other risks described in our SEC filings. We expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in our expectations or any changes in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based, except as may be required by law.
Jaclyn Jaffe and William Begien
Fortress Biotech, Inc.
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst
- GoFind Inc Files for Voluntary Dissolution
- Big Win For Mizner CC's Women's Tennis Team
- Ashton College Launches CBA-Accredited Certificate of Accounting Program
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Verizon Communications Inc
- Harrisburg Location of Exeter Orthodontics Offering Families Affordable Braces
- Chipkin's BBMD – BACnet Broadcasts Solved
- My Puppies Palace: Enjoy Top Quality Products For Your Pooch
- Virginia Solar Summit Set to Scale Up Ground-Mounted Solar Power on Mine Lands and Brownfields
- Dedeaux Properties Closes Out 2020 with $500 MM in Industrial Real Estate Transaction Volume
- Five Stuart Kane Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Director Joseph Faucher Recognized by 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Super Lawyers 2021 Selects Six Umberg/Zipser Attorneys
- Nashville Valentine's Day Package Love Is Not Cancelled
- Watch Harjaei Series On Our Site For Free Today!
- VPI Now Offering Antibacterial/Antimicrobial CAT6a Shielded Patch Cables
- New Speakers from New Nations Announced for Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021
- Houston Native Denaron Will Release Single "Wild Out" Featuring Young Dro Febuary 2, 2021
- StroudwaterGCL Rural Healthcare Capital Welcomes Industry Leader as Chief Executive Officer