Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 324
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 262
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 159
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 129
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- 7 Key Takeaways from SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Kimberly Vincent, MD
- QView Medical maintains leadership position in AI-powered breast cancer screening technology through alliance with GE Healthcare
- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
- Ironside Human Resources Announced as Placeholder No. 84 at 31st SMU Cox Dallas 100 Awards Ceremony
- Quigley Eye Specialists Expands Into Palm Beach County with Visual Health Partnership
- Patients First Opens a New Location in East Tallahassee
- Central Health Uniform Hosted Grand Opening Of Waterbury Store November 10th
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates
Onychomycosis is a nail fungus that causes thickened, brittle, crumbly or ragged nails. It can affect fingernails, but it is more common in toenails. To view the Journey with the Experts video featuring Dr. Gorsulowsky, please visit https://vimeo.com/606004135/16969c5958.
About Journey with the Experts
Journey with the Experts is an educational initiative supported by Journey Medical Corporation, the medical dermatology company. The initiative is designed to educate the general public on common medical dermatology skin disorders and explain how these conditions can be treated at local dermatology practices.
The information, including, without limitation, topics, presentations, discussions, content, descriptions or any other material contained herein is for informational purposes only. None of the material herein is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified HCP with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new healthcare regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have heard, observed, or inferred herein. Any reliance is strictly prohibited.
More on eTradeWire News
- Framingham couple makes 'giving back' a guiding principle of their business
- My Bear Jeff To Double Bear Donations On Tuesday Giving Day
- #StartSmall Backs Girls With Impact, Driving Equity and the Next Generation of Women Innovators
- How i can extend Voucher for American Airlines
- Helios Merch Shop (Cyber Monday Launch)
About Journey Medical Corporation
Journey Medical is focused on identifying, acquiring and strategically commercializing innovative, differentiated dermatology products through its efficient sales and marketing model. The company currently markets seven products that help treat and heal common skin conditions. The Journey Medical team is comprised of industry experts with extensive experience commercializing some of the most successful prescription dermatology brands. Journey Medical is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and is a partner company of Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FBIO). For additional information about Journey Medical, visit https://journeymedicalcorp.com/.
About David Gorsulowsky, MD
Dr. Gorsulowsky is a native of the state of Louisiana and graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He served his internship and dermatology residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, and subsequently joined the medical school faculty at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Because his passion is in direct patient care, he moved to California over 30 years ago and founded Fremont Dermatology in Fremont, California. He has been in private practice since then and has special interests in skin cancer surgery, general dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.
In addition to his practice, he teaches part-time as an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California at San Francisco. In that role, he teaches medical and nursing students, resident physicians and others. He is on the medical staff of several local hospitals, where he helps provide care to hospitalized patients.
Dr. Gorsulowsky is active in various national and local medical associations. In addition, his volunteer medical work has taken him to local free clinics and to locations as far away as Southern Mexico. For additional information about Dr. Gorsulowsky, please visit https://www.californiaskininstitute.com/providers/david-c-gorsulowsky-md/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
- Digital Inks Market Insights, Leading Players and Future Scope
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. As used below and throughout this press release, the words "we", "us" and "our" may refer to Fortress individually, a partner company individually, or Fortress together with one or more partner companies, as dictated by context. Such statements include, but are not limited to, any statements relating to our growth strategy and product development programs and any other statements that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could negatively affect our business, operating results, financial condition and stock price. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated include: risks relating to our growth strategy; our ability to obtain, perform under and maintain financing and strategic agreements and relationships; risks relating to the results of research and development activities; uncertainties relating to preclinical and clinical testing; risks relating to the timing of starting and completing clinical trials; our dependence on third-party suppliers; our ability to attract, integrate and retain key personnel; the early stage of products under development; our need for substantial additional funds; government regulation; patent and intellectual property matters; competition; as well as other risks described in our SEC filings. We expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in our expectations or any changes in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based, except as may be required by law.
Jaclyn Jaffe and Bill Begien
Fortress Biotech, Inc.
- Jason Crabb Helps Kick Off Opry Country Christmas, a New Holiday Tradition at the Grand Ole Opry
- Therapy Dog Creates NFTs For Holiday Gifts To Support Charity
- Students Sue Columbia U Over Covid Shutdown, Win $12.5 Million
- Nyasia Chane'l kicks off the Holidays with brand new cover to classic R&B Christmas song
- TVS Music Guild Launches 101 Strings Music Series for CD, LP, and Digital International Release
- American Survivalist Partners with My Patriot Supply
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers