Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit
- Conference Chair Di Morris, AstraZeneca invites you to join Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires Family Medicine Physician
- QView Medical in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Joins the Initiative of AmIDense.com
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Airway, Tracheostomy, and Ventilator Management Course
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Duane Dilworth, MD
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science Presented With $50 Million Check at Ceremony
- First Outpatient Total Joint Replacement Procedure Completed at PrecisionCare Surgery Center
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, squamous cell carcinoma is a form of skin cancer that occurs when DNA damage from exposure to ultraviolet radiation or other damaging agents trigger abnormal changes in the squamous cells. To view the Journey with the Experts video featuring Dr. Doctoroff, please visit https://vimeo.com/591728317/036ce3b940.
About Journey with the Experts
Journey with the Experts is an educational initiative supported by Journey Medical Corporation, the medical dermatology company. The initiative is designed to educate the general public on common medical dermatology skin disorders and explain how these conditions can be treated at local dermatology practices.
The information, including, without limitation, topics, presentations, discussions, content, descriptions or any other material contained herein is for informational purposes only. None of the material herein is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified HCP with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new healthcare regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have heard, observed, or inferred herein. Any reliance is strictly prohibited.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
About Journey Medical Corporation
Journey Medical is focused on identifying, acquiring and strategically commercializing innovative, differentiated dermatology products through its efficient sales and marketing model. The company currently markets seven products that help treat and heal common skin conditions. The Journey Medical team is comprised of industry experts with extensive experience commercializing some of the most successful prescription dermatology brands. Journey Medical is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and is a partner company of Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FBIO). For additional information about Journey Medical, visit https://journeymedicalcorp.com/.
About Alexander Doctoroff, DO
Dr. Doctoroff is a board-certified dermatologist. He is the past President of the New Jersey Dermatological Society. Dr. Doctoroff is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the world-renowned Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where he teaches dermatology residents and is on the staff of the St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. In addition to general medical dermatology and skin allergy testing, he specializes in cosmetic dermatology, surgical dermatology, Mohs micrographic surgery and anti-aging skin treatments.
Dr. Doctoroff is the recipient of the 2019 NJ Top Doctor award given by NJ Top Docs. Patients honored him with the Compassionate Doctor Award on Vitals.com and the Patient Choice Award on PatientsChoice.org. Dr. Doctoroff is also the recipient of multiple dermatologic awards for excellence, these include the Allergan-AOCD Resident Paper Competition Award, the Stelwagon-Kroll Award, the Dr. Daniel Koprince Educational Award and the Dr. Albert P. Ulrich Research Award. Dr. Doctoroff has authored multiple publications in national dermatologic journals on a variety of topics. Additionally, he is a contributor to a premier resource to dermatologists worldwide, a book entitled "Treatment of Skin Disease", edited by Mark Lebwohl et. al.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Dr. Doctoroff graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1998. Following a year of residency in Internal Medicine at Brooklyn's Maimonides Medical Center, he completed his dermatological residency at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2002, where he was ranked first in the nation during his second and third years of residency. He also elected to have additional training in dermatologic research, earning his Master of Science. For additional information about Dr. Doctoroff, please visit https://metropolitanderm.com/our_providers/dr-alex-doctoroff/.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. As used below and throughout this press release, the words "we", "us" and "our" may refer to Fortress individually, a partner company individually, or Fortress together with one or more partner companies, as dictated by context. Such statements include, but are not limited to, any statements relating to our growth strategy and product development programs and any other statements that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could negatively affect our business, operating results, financial condition and stock price. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated include: risks relating to our growth strategy; our ability to obtain, perform under and maintain financing and strategic agreements and relationships; risks relating to the results of research and development activities; uncertainties relating to preclinical and clinical testing; risks relating to the timing of starting and completing clinical trials; our dependence on third-party suppliers; our ability to attract, integrate and retain key personnel; the early stage of products under development; our need for substantial additional funds; government regulation; patent and intellectual property matters; competition; as well as other risks described in our SEC filings. We expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in our expectations or any changes in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based, except as may be required by law.
Jaclyn Jaffe and Bill Begien
Fortress Biotech, Inc.
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots