Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 189
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 181
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 152
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 131
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 129
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 128
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the SAP-Siemens Partnership
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Industry-Leading Case Manufacturer SKB Cases Hires Peter E. Schmitt Company
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Ellison Doors Outfit LEED® V4 Platinum Certified Bank of America Tower
Josh holds an Executive MBA from Xavier University, and a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati. Prior to his current role as President of Absolent Americas, Josh was a Director of Sales at Parker Hannifin in the Industrial Air Division.
"In these challenging times, the industry needs innovative product solutions and experienced application expertise," says Josh. "These are two of the many attributes Diversitech has established in their 35-year history. On behalf of myself and Absolent Group, I would like to thank the Diversitech staff and management for all the hard work that has gone into building such a successful company. I am thrilled to be joining such a talented team and look forward to the many successes in our future."
More on eTradeWire News
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
Absolent Group acquired Diversitech from the Simms family in July of 2019. This acquisition further established Absolent Group as a major player in the North American industrial air filtration industry. Absolent Group now offers a full line of both wet and dry air filtration systems ranging from oil mist to welding fume. Absolent Group is traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm under the name ABSO and is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Absolent Group is currently made up of fourteen key brands, each operating as an independent entity in its own field. For more information please go to https://absolentgroup.com.
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM