Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 636
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 544
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 466
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 447
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 416
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 414
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 397
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 368
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 247
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 245
Similar on eTradeWire
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's Be The Sunshine Volunteer Week
- Del Webb at Lake Oconee Undergoes New Year Refresh for 2021
- Tampa flex/industrial portfolio near airport sells for $17.1 million
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Least and Most Affordable Cities for Homebuyers for 2021
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hosting Mega Open House Weekend March 20-21
- Memphis CDFI Network halfway to $3 million impact despite COVID-19
- Vista Investment Group Enters CO Real Estate Market with $30.475 MM Buy of Denver Office Building
- Virginia Brownfield & Coal Mine Renewable Energy Grant Fund Passes Unanimously in House
- Local Real Estate Group Launches a New Web Platform
The SRS designation recognizes real estate professionals who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria demonstrating the knowledge and skills essential for seller representation and complex negotiation. It is the premier credential in seller representation, designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
Chancey joined RE/MAX Alliance Group in 2017 as a Broker-Associate in the Bradenton office and quickly earned the Rising Star Award. As a sixth generation Florida Gulf Coast resident and 15-year real estate professional, he brings extensive market knowledge and real estate expertise, specializing in residential, commercial, land and property management.
He was recently named a "Realtor to Watch Under 40" by the Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM) and its Young Professional Network (YPN).
More on eTradeWire News
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Sales Increase of 10.9% in 2021
- BI4ALL launches Products Area and Presents BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer
- Taylors Skip Hire Reveals Captain Tom Memorial Skip
- 2017 Black Used Ford Escape for Sale!
- Little Bottle of Magic - Best seller for Menopause relief
Chancey's commitment to professionalism is reflected in his numerous past designations, including Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE), Accredited Commercial Professional (ACP), Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM).
He is president of the Palmetto Historical Commission, and supports All Children's Hospital, American Heart Association and Downtown Ministries Bradenton. The RE/MAX Alliance Group Bradenton office is located at 3007 Manatee Avenue West. Chancey can be reached at (941) 545-8816.
RE/MAX Alliance Group is the #1 RE/MAX franchise in Florida and the #9 RE/MAX franchise nationally. It is the #1 RE/MAX franchise in Florida for contributions to the Children's Miracle Network. The company offers residential and commercial real estate solutions throughout Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. For more information, please visit https://www.alliancegroupfl.com.
Thomas & Brannan Communications
- EIB Provides $9.1 Million to Artificial Intelligence Software Innovator Cortical.io
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN
- Genuine Work To Open In Dayton This Month
- ACC Legend Joins Altavoz Board of Directors
- Exhibition Celebrating 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company to Launch in 2023
- Discover Handmade Scented Candles And Letterbox Gifts With Exclusive Essential Oil Blends
- We Offer Interior Design Services
- NBC Sports Boston, Strat-O-Matic Team Up For 'What-If Wednesdays' Simulated Content
- Landlord Smart welcomes George Ashworth as Chairman
- 033 | David Kollar : Building A Brand (part 1)
- Dubai Vigilance Group and Regenerated Phyto Bio Technologies sign a historic agreement
- Dedication To Community Launches Historic Partnership With Boston College Athletics
- 11th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 14 High School Acts for Final Event
- Introducing 'Modern Treatise's' Ethics Column
- Integral Technologies, Inc. Provides Shareholder Update
- Reiser Adopts GL Studio for Level D Qualified Flight Training Simulators
- Terminal Illness Causes Family Secret to Surface in Heartfelt Story of Severed Trust and Forgiveness
- Biobanking Conversations with Irmi Feldman From University of California (Davis)
- LRP's National Institute Virtual Program Focuses on Most Pressing Special Education Topics
- William Michael Cunningham addresses Black Employees at Merck Pharmaceutical Co