Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Born To Read, Inc. Announces End-of-Year Holiday Hours for 2018
- Codemint announces the optimization of its education projects topics page to hold over 100 projects
- BrainStorm Seminars and Holiday Closures
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Brick Scholars Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
As Attorney Longobardi enters his sixth year on the Board and first as President, he has set an aggressive agenda including the creation of an endowed scholarship fund benefiting law students. "This is year one of a multi-year commitment that our Board and Alumni Association is making to the school and, more directly, the students," states Attorney Longobardi. "Never before has the Alumni Board taken on a task of this magnitude." The goal of the scholarship fund is to secure $40,000 in donations over the next five years. When that goal is met, the scholarship will become endowed. Attorney Longobardi notes the large number of engaged Alumni in New England and throughout the country. He sees this Alumni network as a strength, collectively, to effect positive change for students and the School.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
Western New England University School of Law will celebrate its centennial in 2019 and Attorney Longobardi hopes that the upcoming celebration coinciding with the recently announced scholarship fund will raise awareness of the Alumni Association's mission. The Alumni Association wants students to know that, as future alums themselves, the Association supports them now and throughout their careers.
If you would like more information about the Western New England Law Alumni Association or the scholarship fund, please contact Attorney Jonathan Longobardi directly.
About Neubert, Pepe & Monteith
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. is a general practice law firm located in New Haven, Connecticut with offices in Fairfield, Connecticut and White Plains, New York (www.npmlaw.com). The firm is celebrating its 25th anniversary. Our team of twenty-seven attorneys possesses the exceptional legal and professional skills required to meet clients' objectives. The team's depth, talent, and dedication to client success allows Neubert, Pepe & Monteith to better serve clients locally and nationally.
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
- Candle Light Cove set to host Holiday Open House
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Totally Nutz® Gourmet Nut Franchise - Touching Down at FedEx Field for the Second Straight Season
- Storage Commander Solidifies First Customer In South Africa
- The Agile Training and certification list
- NTEA releases feature on certification labels versus statements of origin
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Residential Agents
- Lifestyle Asset Group is Revolutionizing Luxury Vacation Investment
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Cornwall Artist's Painting To Be Displayed in Parlimentary Dining Room
- Why do you need 0-10V Dimmers for Commercial Lighting?
- UPR Signature™ Offers An Exclusive Addiction Recovery Concierge Service To Celebrities
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Commercial Agents
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- The 17th Annual Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Symposium -- Miami Beach, FL, January 19-20, 2019
- Enmarket to Rebuild Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- Tamaya Closes on First Retail Space
- Two Credit Unions Partner with CU Realty Services to Provide Solutions to Their Home-buying Members