Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College opens registration for on campus and online summer classes
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Ivy Ed Completes Strategic Transition, Joins Collegewise Counselor Network
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- CME Symposium-Tailoring LDL-C-Lowering Therapy to Patient Cardiovascular Risk: Identifying Effective Strategies for Patients with Diabetes
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- National BPA Board approves updated Strategic & Long Range Plan and Mission Statement
- Morris Brown College Continues in Road to Accreditation with Academy of Creative Coaching Partnership
- Learning Possibilities announces LP+365 for Microsoft Teams
As Attorney Longobardi enters his sixth year on the Board and first as President, he has set an aggressive agenda including the creation of an endowed scholarship fund benefiting law students. "This is year one of a multi-year commitment that our Board and Alumni Association is making to the school and, more directly, the students," states Attorney Longobardi. "Never before has the Alumni Board taken on a task of this magnitude." The goal of the scholarship fund is to secure $40,000 in donations over the next five years. When that goal is met, the scholarship will become endowed. Attorney Longobardi notes the large number of engaged Alumni in New England and throughout the country. He sees this Alumni network as a strength, collectively, to effect positive change for students and the School.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
Western New England University School of Law will celebrate its centennial in 2019 and Attorney Longobardi hopes that the upcoming celebration coinciding with the recently announced scholarship fund will raise awareness of the Alumni Association's mission. The Alumni Association wants students to know that, as future alums themselves, the Association supports them now and throughout their careers.
If you would like more information about the Western New England Law Alumni Association or the scholarship fund, please contact Attorney Jonathan Longobardi directly.
About Neubert, Pepe & Monteith
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. is a general practice law firm located in New Haven, Connecticut with offices in Fairfield, Connecticut and White Plains, New York (www.npmlaw.com). The firm is celebrating its 25th anniversary. Our team of twenty-seven attorneys possesses the exceptional legal and professional skills required to meet clients' objectives. The team's depth, talent, and dedication to client success allows Neubert, Pepe & Monteith to better serve clients locally and nationally.
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- The Powerful & Highly Anticipated Treasures In My Heart Anthology Set for Release on June 1st, 2019
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- A1A Print USA is offering even more business services across the USA, CANADA and the W.I
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Elena Ledoux Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women of Distinction Awards
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition