Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Women Veterans Alliance Shines a Light on Women Veteran Business Owners
- Books for Everyone: The Best Books of 2022 are Here!
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- The ultimate in coffee is custom roasted and then brewed just for you every time
- CA CPS Defense Attorney, Walter Shaw, makes great momentum in protecting parental rights
- New "Black Friday Knife Deals" Article Out Now. One Is Free?
- RockNTix takes on Ticketmaster and Eventbrite with a view to abolishing service fees
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends Last-Minute Booking Discount of 10 Percent
- Hotel Doggy Supports Animals in Need with Seattle Humane
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Named to Triangle Business Journal's Fast 50 List
Jokari, an innovation-based company that's been making life better for fifty years, is proud to announce the launch of the Zip Me Up Zipper Puller, which helps you get the most out of your apparel. Simply clip the zipper into the butterfly clasp and pull the ribbon to fully zip your gown, boot, or any garment with a hard-to-reach zipper.
The Zip Me Up is also a great product for anyone with limited flexibility or mobility. Anyone struggling with arthritis, pain or range of motion in the shoulders, elbows, wrists, or hands will benefit.
"The Zip Me Up is so easy to use" said Kent Saller, President of Jokari. "We don't always have someone around to help with hard-to-reach zippers. Zip Me Up is perfect for anyone who is independent and loves getting dressed up."
More on eTradeWire News
- Worker's Comp Claim Denied? Hire a Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorney to Discuss Your Rights
- The Activities of Daily Living Checklist Can Help You Keep Track of Your Loved Ones' Progress
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
You can purchase your own Zip Me Up by clicking on one of the links below.
Jokari offers innovative and unique solutions for you and your family. We work to develop and design unique products to meet the changing needs of the global marketplace. We're proud to transform bright ideas into best-selling products that Make Life Better.
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Dj Skee Stops by I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Tesla Carbon Bank Partners with World Indigenous Network Corporation
- Skip Barber Racing School Teams Up With RYNO.co for the 2023 Racer Support Tour!
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- Ergothioneine Market Share Size Trends Growth Demand Report (2022-2029)
- It's Jammy Time, The App That Gets You Jammy Offers
- GameSpark Introduces Innovative Online Course Platform to Make Video Games
- New Venture, Shop Solano, Kicks Off as Holiday Season Starts
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Lifetime Alimony With Actor-Musician Rio Rocket
- Grand Opening of J-Rob's God's Got Me Store
- BYD Attends Zero-emission Ride And Drive Truck Event In Long Beach, Ca
- Series Creator Mel Andre & Host Rylee Josipovich's show Hungry Happy Vegan airs 12.8 on ENSLTV.com
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- MusicWorks Launches New Folk, Rock and R&B Series at The Parker in Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton Historical Society Welcomes 100+ to WALK OF RECOGNITION Ceremony at The Addison
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust