Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 207
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 174
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 141
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Century 22 Solutions Announces New Board of Advisors Member
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Perfecta Ranked #426 Fastest-Growing N. American Company on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™
- Sponsor Boeing Presentation Released for Military Airlift & Air-to-Air Refuelling 2020 in Two Weeks
- Robocall Expert Debunks Misinformation: No Election Interference Caused by Misleading Political Robocalls
- Interview released with CJOS COE for the virtual Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance Technology
- Saya International Corporation Announces Appointment of Angela Masching to its Board of Directors
- COVID-19: Border Security in a Pandemic is a Key Theme at Border Security 2021
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
- The U.S. Air Force Installation Contracting Center (AFICC)/U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) is SEBAC's 2020 Award for Excellence Winner
Companies seeking investment capital and/or business opportunities will present their business opportunities, capabilities, future plans and dreams to Angels, Venture Capital Investors, Family Offices, Private Equity, the Military, DOD, and Prime Defense Contractors. Pitches will be presented to these entities and may be reviewed by others who may have interest in these opportunities.
Click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3pvITRLxc) or information about the upcoming pitch day
Startups with working prototypes looking to raise capital or get an initial defense contract, established small to medium size businesses with emerging technologies for national security looking to raise capital, and established defense contracting companies looking for potential merger & acquisition opportunities will be pitching for investment opportunities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
Pitches will be evaluated in order to align with Department of Defense innovation initiatives, including DIU, AFC, NavalX, AFWERX, ONR, SOFWERX, and others.
The schedule is as follows:
Monday, October 26, 2020
8:00 – 9:30am EDT Registration & Introductions
9:30-10:00am EDT Keynote speaker – Eric Yuan, Founder and CEO of Zoom
12:00 – 1:00pm EDT Pitch companies, investors, partners and defense innovation teams
1:00 – 2:00pm EDT Panel – Defense / Government Funding Opportunities
3:00 – 4:00pm EDT Panel – The New Defense Base
5:00-6:00pm EDT Discussion – Public and Private Partnerships for Your Technology
6:00 – 7:00pm EDT Virtual Happy Hour
Pitches will be available for viewing in our vault by investors, DoD and Military that attend the event for up to 24 months. This is an excellent way to give exposure to your company, product and idea.
Register for the Pitch Day here (https://www.americas-fs.org/events-1/joint-military-pitch-day-defense-innovation-summit).
More on eTradeWire News
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
About America's Future Series
America's Future Series is a Dallas-based, non-political organization whose mission to the help America become a Stronger, more Noble and more Generous country. The AFS hosts events featuring prominent business, Military, educational and government leaders that focus on issues impacting U.S. Global Competitiveness. All AFS events honor our Military, give back to charity and foster collaboration and constructive dialogue in order to create a brighter future for ourselves and our children. Topics include the economy, energy, the environment, education, health care, national security and technology. To date, America's Future Series has raised over $6,000,000 for causes nationwide. To learn more about America's Future Series, please visit http://www.americas-fs.org.
David Hamilton or Michelle Pearson
- Could Genetic Testing Be Part of Your Next Job Application?
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- PAI's Rare Posters Auction Nov. 15 totals $1.3 million; rarities and unique works spark avid bidding
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- CIMdata Releases eBook: "Driving the Change for the Future of Automotive Development"
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- BYD Marks Africa Mask Week with Donation of 16 Million Masks to Support the Fight Against COVID-19
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Author Wins Two International Book Awards
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- DePaul, Niagara, St. John's Expand Esports Engagement With First-Ever Vincentian ESports Cup
- Customer Resources - Used Mazda3 Inventory
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Ends Soon Advises Medicare Supplement Director
- netElastic Featured as One of 5 Top NFV Solutions
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Grey 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale in Toronto
- A mouth spray used in dentistry for over a decade, Proven effective against CoVid-19
- Paul Bruno's The Original Jeeps⸺The Race To Build America's First Jeeps Now In Kindle Format