Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Q&A with ISI released ahead of Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology
- S4 Inc. Wins a spot on $12.1 billion ITES-3S contract with US Army
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- Remote GeoSystems Releases New MISB FMV Module for the geoDVR Geospatial Video Recorder
- Visium Technologies, Inc. (VISM) Names New Board Member
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- Former Rolls-Royce Executive Joins Skyworks Strategic Board of Advisors
- OCCAR to Deliver Update on Mobile Deployable Communications in Warsaw next January
- Hispano Vema Lecture: "Management of CBRN Casualties in Medical Treatment Facilities"
In this year 2018, in its eighth edition, the Joint Combined Exercise was carried out in the region of Murcia, between April 23 and 27, under the name of "ECC Region of Murcia 2018", and had the outstanding presence of the Chief of Defense Staff (JEMAD), Army General D. Fernando Alejandre Martínez, Admiral Chief of the Navy Staff (AJEMA), Admiral General D. Teodoro López Calderón and the Chief of the Military Unit of Emergencies (UME), Lieutenant General D. Miguel Alcañiz Comas.
As it is mentioned on both Defense Staff (EMAD) and the Military Emergency Unit (UME) websites. In these Joint Combined Exercises, almost all agencies (both civil and military), with responsibilities in Emergency and Crisis management participate. The objective is to faithfully reproduce the context of an Emergency and thereby validate the Contingency Plans of the Civil Protection Plans for the response to the risks arising from different emergency situations.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
During the 5 days of this JEC 2018, more than 3,500 people (unprecedented in Spain), belonging to the UME, Army, Navy, Air Force, State Security Forces and Services, Service 112, Civil Protection, Fire Brigades, CHS, Red Cross, ONCE, CERMI, VOST, Local Police, etc
Specifically, JEC Region of Murcia 2018 simulated a catastrophe scenario due to seismic risk, which would produce a series of derived risks, with a predominance of Environmental Risks and Technological Risks, as stated on the website of the ECC Region of Murcia 2018
In that sense, as noted both on the website of the UME and the Defense Staff, ".. simulated a series of accidents that caused environmental consequences with radiological and biological leaks in the Hospital of Santa Lucia (Murcia) or phenol in a ship in the Port of Escombreras among others. For this, the intervention of the Technology and Environmental Emergencies Intervention Group of the UME (GIETMA) was necessary ... ".
By definition, Hazmat Incidents (caused by biological, radiological or chemical agents) are High Impact Low Probability (HILP) events. Therefore, the inclusion in the Combined-Joint Exercise of these simulations related to incidents with chemical, biological or radiological agents, is fundamental to validate the Contingency Plans for the management of CBRN scenarios.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
In the management of a Hazmat incident (or CBRN incidents), CBRN Decontamination procedures are vital to mitigate risks and save lives. Within the JEC Region of Murcia 2018, the GIETMA (Technological and Environmental Emergencies Intervention Group) of the UME was responsible for the operational deployment to manage the decontamination of both the people affected and the participants themselves in the contaminated scenarios.
The GIETMA has a Mass Decontamination Station for Personnel, developed by Hispano Vema (http://www.hispanovema.com/home). The massive decontamination stations of personnel (also known as Decontamination Tent) are a fundamental capability to ensure effective and rapid decontamination of the people harmed in this type of catastrophes or emergencies. Reducing the risk of contamination expansion to other areas and population groups, and saving the lives of casualties.
The UME Mass Personnel Decontamination Station has the possibility to configure the decontamination lines for both valid persons and injured or disabled people (who need assistance to apply decontamination). This versatility is provided by Modular Decontamination Showers (http://www.hispanovema.com/cbrn-decontamination/decontamination-shower), a Hispano Vema innovation that provides the flexibility and capability necessary to manage decontamination in CBRN scenarios when there is a large number of casualties.
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting