Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 120
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 107
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Eye Connect 4, 2018 by PSIM Community on Integrated Security Solutions well attended
- Camcode Global Sign up to Sponsor Defence Exports Conference 2018
- Women in SATCOM to discuss the National Defence Authorisation Act 2018 at Global MilSatCom
- Record Growth, National Events Lead to Riton's First Promotion of 2018
- Divas In Defense + Athleta Kick Off A Fierce & Fabulous Weekend
- New Commanding General at U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center to Present at Defence Safety Conference
- An Interview with the Acting Chief of the Continental Movement Coordination Centre has been released
- Arsenal Recon Launches New Digital Forensics Tools
- Rafael Interview with Zvi Yavin, Head of ISR Systems released for the Airborne ISR 2018 conference
In this year 2018, in its eighth edition, the Joint Combined Exercise was carried out in the region of Murcia, between April 23 and 27, under the name of "ECC Region of Murcia 2018", and had the outstanding presence of the Chief of Defense Staff (JEMAD), Army General D. Fernando Alejandre Martínez, Admiral Chief of the Navy Staff (AJEMA), Admiral General D. Teodoro López Calderón and the Chief of the Military Unit of Emergencies (UME), Lieutenant General D. Miguel Alcañiz Comas.
As it is mentioned on both Defense Staff (EMAD) and the Military Emergency Unit (UME) websites. In these Joint Combined Exercises, almost all agencies (both civil and military), with responsibilities in Emergency and Crisis management participate. The objective is to faithfully reproduce the context of an Emergency and thereby validate the Contingency Plans of the Civil Protection Plans for the response to the risks arising from different emergency situations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
During the 5 days of this JEC 2018, more than 3,500 people (unprecedented in Spain), belonging to the UME, Army, Navy, Air Force, State Security Forces and Services, Service 112, Civil Protection, Fire Brigades, CHS, Red Cross, ONCE, CERMI, VOST, Local Police, etc
Specifically, JEC Region of Murcia 2018 simulated a catastrophe scenario due to seismic risk, which would produce a series of derived risks, with a predominance of Environmental Risks and Technological Risks, as stated on the website of the ECC Region of Murcia 2018
In that sense, as noted both on the website of the UME and the Defense Staff, ".. simulated a series of accidents that caused environmental consequences with radiological and biological leaks in the Hospital of Santa Lucia (Murcia) or phenol in a ship in the Port of Escombreras among others. For this, the intervention of the Technology and Environmental Emergencies Intervention Group of the UME (GIETMA) was necessary ... ".
By definition, Hazmat Incidents (caused by biological, radiological or chemical agents) are High Impact Low Probability (HILP) events. Therefore, the inclusion in the Combined-Joint Exercise of these simulations related to incidents with chemical, biological or radiological agents, is fundamental to validate the Contingency Plans for the management of CBRN scenarios.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tom Proctor and the A-Listers Hit #14 On The Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown
- Distinguished Actor, Edrick Browne, Writes and Directs a Short Highlighting USA Societal Issues
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part Two Audio
- Retro-Bit® to Unveil First Wave of Officially Licensed SEGA Products at Gamescom 2018
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part One Audio
- Big Money Being Spent on Divorce Parties
In the management of a Hazmat incident (or CBRN incidents), CBRN Decontamination procedures are vital to mitigate risks and save lives. Within the JEC Region of Murcia 2018, the GIETMA (Technological and Environmental Emergencies Intervention Group) of the UME was responsible for the operational deployment to manage the decontamination of both the people affected and the participants themselves in the contaminated scenarios.
The GIETMA has a Mass Decontamination Station for Personnel, developed by Hispano Vema (http://www.hispanovema.com/home). The massive decontamination stations of personnel (also known as Decontamination Tent) are a fundamental capability to ensure effective and rapid decontamination of the people harmed in this type of catastrophes or emergencies. Reducing the risk of contamination expansion to other areas and population groups, and saving the lives of casualties.
The UME Mass Personnel Decontamination Station has the possibility to configure the decontamination lines for both valid persons and injured or disabled people (who need assistance to apply decontamination). This versatility is provided by Modular Decontamination Showers (http://www.hispanovema.com/cbrn-decontamination/decontamination-shower), a Hispano Vema innovation that provides the flexibility and capability necessary to manage decontamination in CBRN scenarios when there is a large number of casualties.
- Long-standing Fitness Favorite Unveils Path to Total Wellness
- Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc. (MPBP, Inc.) Hold National Conference
- Hillside Terrace Hosts Open House During Senior Living Week
- Crossroads in Bridgewater NJ Selects Corner Property Management to Oversee Modern Development
- Quick Move-in Sale at RM Homes
- ABCfilings.com - Start your LLC, Corp or Nonprofit in 10 Minutes for Just $39 plus State Fee
- Paul Johnson Drywall Earns Top Ranking From Walls & Ceilings Magazine's 2018 Top 50 Contractors List For Fourth Consecutive Year
- New England Wellness Solutions welcomes Melani Gerenia to practice
- What Should I Consider Before Taking Social Security?
- Kaiser Consulting Announces Six New Shareholders
- Comedy Writer Andy Cowan Releases Memoir "Banging My Head Against the Wall"
- JumpSIX Marketing to Host JUMPCON 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate Lists Oceanfront Paradise for $9.8M
- SLRRRP Now Available In Kansas
- Interdisciplinary Artist D. Del Reverda-Jennings Featured In The 2nd Annual World Arts Expo:
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps Explains Why You Should Get Your Chimney Ready for Winter Now
- Peach Capital Funding Programs
- 12 Proforma Owners Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.!
- Aroundly, the app for traveling in Italy
- Republic of Guinea Bissau re-appoints Rajeshwar Prasad as Ex-Officio Cabinet Minister