Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 214
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 190
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 172
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 164
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 148
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 148
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 145
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 142
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 135
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Health Insurance: What is Medicaid?
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Health Insurance: In Network or Out-of-Network?
- After an Auto Accident - What Happens When You Need To Sue?
- Does My Age and Gender Affect My Auto Insurance Premium?
- Employer Group Health Insurance Options Are Changing in 2020 with ICHRAs
Whether you are an insurance company evaluating an applicant or a claimant applying for disability benefits, the task of retrieving and consolidating medical records has, until now, been long, onerous and frustrating. A person's medical records may reside across numerous states and medical practices in a multitude of forms.
WOMBA invites you to learn about how our secure real-time retrieval platform has introduced a new standard for turnaround time and ease-of-use making medical records available virtually instantaneously. As one of the industry's foremost providers of health records retrieval and consolidation services supporting use cases to the life, disability and long-term care insurance industries, WOMBA offers EMR vendors and HIEs the opportunity to collaborate with it in lucrative data provider arrangements that address the need for rapid retrieval, consolidation and transmittal of medical records.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ventura College Honors Benefactor Miriam Schwab Posthumously With 12-Foot Bronze Sculpture on Campus
- Conversations with Joan Now Available as A Podcast
- Jeron's Clinical Education Specialist and Enterprise Solutions at HIMSS20
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
- Beamer Laser Marking Systems Bowling Green Office - Customer Service, Support for Central South US
In addition, WOMBA will showcase its industry-leading patient portal and associated MeONLY Patient Identity-Biometric Matching Solutions that enable multi-faceted consumer-facing portal capabilities coupled with a comprehensive personal information security solution.
In response to a Request for Information by the Strategic Health Information Collaborative (SHIEC), WOMBA, was one of three solution providers chosen to supply data for healthcare exchanges. As one of the industry's foremost providers of health records retrieval and consolidation services supporting use cases to the life, disability and long-term disability insurance industries as well as to law firms throughout the nation, WOMBA's end-to-end medical record retrieval platform has introduced a new standard for turnaround time and ease of use to its customers.
To learn more about WOMBA, MeONLY and our 30 year history of providing millions of records please visit us @ the SHIEC conference at booth #307.
If your organization is not able to attend, or would like to schedule a time to meet the WOMBA team, please reach out to Moti Mitteldorf (moti.m@WOMBA.com) or Ben Schlager (email@example.com).
- City Barbeque celebrating Family Time on Sunday, February 23
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- Dr. Greg Still Honored with ACFAS Distinguished Service Award
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Home Technology and Integration Firm, Bucks County, PA
- ELEKS Featured in IAOP's 2020 Global Outsourcing 100' List
- Live & Grind Coffee Co. Releases The World's Only Heart Healthy Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Cans
- Performance Systems Development selected as program implementer for UGI Save Smart Commercial Custom Rebate Program
- Patients with Missing Teeth are Turning to Affordable Dental Solutions in Limerick
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- MazzMedia Produces Video For Waterbury Regional Chamber To Recruit New Members
- Street Kingz Releases New Album March 6th
- Xometry Announces Recipients of the Annual Excellence In Manufacturing Awards
- Hilton Head Island Real Estate Agents Receive Service Award
- Fresh Water Ventures acquires Ranch Life Plastics
- 360 Towing Solutions Fort Worth Introduces A box Truck Towing Service
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Union Square Penthouse to Auction No Reserve via Concierge Auctions and Gregg Lynn of Sotheby's International Realty
- 360 Towing Solutions Austin Offer Fastest Response Service
- Marty Bodnar, Elder Law Attorney, Completes Continuing Education Program on Elder Law