Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- Lila Nikole Swim Week Event Recap
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCED FOR SCULPTURA® - World's First Patented Figure Enhancing Miracle Dress
- Djamee Debuts His StuddedSpikes SS 2019 Merch With A Bang
- America's Top Dog Model Launches New Reality Competition Series
- Valeri Bridal: Designer Spotlight
- GLO Science Debuts Next Generation Bluetooth-Enabled Teeth Whitening Device, GLO Lit
- 55 Asset Network Launches Tokenized Collectible Trading
Many of the people that create superior content have stated that they struggled at the beginning mainly because of not knowing the hidden tricks of the industry. What camera do people use to film vlogs? How do they choose their clothes? Who does their make-up? How are they so natural in front of the camera? How do they travel everywhere? How does their food look so good? How do they find the perfect light for each and every selfie?
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
Excitingly, an emerging start-up from London, England promises to answer all these questions and start a true social media revolution. They promise to offer "Hollywood-like augmentations" and make everyone feel like a superstar. But how are they planning to achieve this, would you wonder? What can a company offer so that you even get close to comparing to your dearest idol?
Their proposal is to offer professional gadgets that the best influencers use, at a great value for money. We have looked more into their company strategy and evolution - their focus seems to be concentrated around technology and merging this with fashion exposure and beauty. Their Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/glowtechpro/ shows some of the amazing things you can achieve by using their products.
They have definitely caught our attention and we are looking forward to them launching their first product. We should expect a Glowtech Selfie Light to become available on Amazon USA at the beginning of March. Apparently, it is rechargeable and has 3 levels of lighting. Exciting times are coming!
Are you ready to take part in this? We definitely can't wait!
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets