Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Property TV Appoints Better Homes & Gardens CEO To Meet 39 Million Subscribers
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
"We're very excited to be bringing to the Vancouver area a beautiful collection of single and two-story designs with a high level of Everything's Included® features including home automation," said Sia Howe, Marketing Manager for Lennar Portland and SW Washington. "Stonehaven is a special place to call home because residents are situated at the center of some of the area's best recreational facilities, venues and activities, so there's always something new to explore and countless ways to spend quality time with friends and family."
Stonehaven (https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/washington/vancouver/vancouver/stonehaven) offers a modern collection of five single and two-story floorplans ranging in size from approximately 1,574 to 2,449 square feet and starting from the high $300,000s. New homes are designed with the modern family in mind and showcase contemporary details throughout for better living. Experience open-concept layouts that make entertaining easy, upscale kitchens with large islands, expansive master suites boasting spa-inspired bathrooms, spacious secondary bedrooms for the kids, outdoor living areas and flexible spaces per plan.
More on eTradeWire News
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
In addition, every new home comes fully outfitted with the market's most popular upgrades and finishes through Lennar's signature Everything's Included® program. Enjoy home automation technology, slab granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, air conditioning and so much more—all included as standard meaning no extra cost. The program helps add tremendous value to new homes and provides a much simpler homebuying process.
Vancouver offers its residents a vibrant lifestyle by seamlessly blending small-town charm with major metropolitan amenities and abundant recreational opportunities. Stonehaven is near the popular and scenic Battle Ground Lake State Park that offers a great escape to the bustling city life with scenic hiking and equestrian trails, boating, campsites and a spring-fed lake for swimmers and paddlers. You're also within close proximity to one of Clark County's oldest park and often considered its flagship park, the 159-acre Lewisville Regional Park.
The city is also bike and pet friendly and offers something for everyone. There are multiple farmers markets, local festivals and family-friendly events such as free movies and concerts at parks. Go shopping at the Vancouver Mall, discover your new favorite wine spot at one of the many wineries nearby like Village Vineyard or visit the Clark County Historical Museum. Plus, Stonehaven is only 20 miles from downtown Portland for even more opportunities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
Interested home shoppers are encouraged to attend the Grand Opening event at Stonehaven located at 13207 NE 114th Way in Vancouver, Wash. 98682. For more information, visit www.LennarPortland.com (http://new-homes.lennar.com/promo/Oregon/Portland/POR/) or call 888-780-7103.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar's Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar's homes and others. Lennar's Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar's Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the "Investor Relations" section of Lennar's website, www.lennar.com.
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA