Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- Oviedo Real Estate Agent: Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- Is Your Workplace Toxic? Discover What You Can Do About It
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Unlimited Time Off, Paid Sabbaticals and Spontaneous Days Off Are Among Best Summer Employee Perks
- AccuSource Announces Strategic Partnership with BountyJobs
- Peak Performance Group aims to change the employee benefits landscape with "Benefit Hacke
- HR Exchange Network announces 2nd edition of HR Tech Online Summit North America
- SwipeClock's ApplicantStack Recruit Wins Stevie Award
Ideas & Innovators, moderated by Trish McFarlane, CEO and Principal Analyst, H3 HR Advisors and Co-Host of the HR Happy Hour podcast, is an attendee favorite and will feature a panel filled with industry visionaries each delivering a short, quick-fire presentation. Each panelist will explore new ways of thinking about health and benefits, along with what employers and HR leaders can do to make sure their program continues to thrive.
"Speaking on a panel offers an opportunity for each group-member to share their expertise, highlight what they know and position themselves as a leader in their field," says David Shadovitz, HBLC Program Chair and Editor-in-Chief of Human Resource Executive®. "During my tenure at HRE it's been a pleasure getting to work with a different group of panelists year after year."
Ideas & Innovators topics scheduled this year will include:
· Steve Boese, President, H3 HR Advisors Inc., Co-Chair, HR Technology Conference, presenting: Mental Well-being at Work: Everyone is Fighting a Battle You Know Nothing About
· Lorna Borenstein, CEO & Founder, Grokker, presenting: Your Workforce's Well-being Matters: So Stop Thinking of Them as Employees and Start Treating Them Like Consumers
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
· George LaRocque, Principal Analyst and Founder, #HRWINS, presenting: The Single Biggest Innovation in HR and HR Tech
· Megan Wong, Senior Director, Strategy & Growth, EARN.org, presenting: Rainy Day to 401K
Additional panelists include Jenny DeVaughn, Vice President, Transformation Communications, ADP, who will be discussing internal communications; Madeline Laurano, Co-Founder, Aptitude Research Partners, who will be covering the role of benefits in recruiting strong candidates; Mike Ramsey, Senior Business Manager, Careington International, who will be sharing stories on the impact of unique benefits like pet insurance, travel services and online wellness programs on employees well-being — plus a presentation by Lindsay Jurist-Rosner, CEO of Wellthy!
" Ideas & Innovators involves each speaker giving a fast-paced, 5 minute presentation that is very informative," says moderator Trish McFarlane. "In today's world where bite-sized learning is so desirable, this is the session that delivers!"
HBLC helps HR professionals stay up-to-date with the constantly changing health and benefits landscape. The formal opening of the event begins on the morning of Friday April 24, 2019 with the Opening Keynote Purpose: How Living for What Matters Most Changes Everything presented by Vic Strecher, professor at the University of Michigan's Schools of Public Health and Medicine.
This year's conference also features six learning tracks for all professional levels including Healthcare, Benefits 2.0, Technology, Total Well-Being plus — new for 2019 — Employee Engagement and Professional Development. For a detailed overview of all speakers and sessions included in the 2019 program agenda for the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference — please visit www.BenefitsConf.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
About the Health and Benefits Leadership Conference
With the benefits world in continuous flux — from the multitude of packages in today's market to modern workforce demographics — staying ahead of the competition to recruit new talent and retain your existing workforce is a challenge. And with the incessant changes to compliance laws and regulations, the business risk is real. Join the nation's savviest HR and benefits professionals at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference, a one-stop solution to help optimize your benefits strategy to achieve maximum success.
For Media Inquiries, Please Contact:
LRP Media Group
Suggested Facebook Post (254 characters)
An annual conference favorite, this year's Ideas & Innovators General Session features top industry visionaries including Steve Boese, Lorna Borenstein, Megan Wong, Mike Ramsey, George LaRocque, Jenny DeVaughn, Lindsay Jurist-Rosner and Madeline Laurano!
Suggested Twitter Post (140 characters)
This year's Ideas & Innovators Session, moderated by @TrishMcFarlane, features @SteveBoese, @Lborenstein, @GLaRocque and more! @BenefitsConf
LRP Media Group
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline