Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Mughal & Associates, ranks #3 on the South Florida Business Journal
- Elektra B. Yao Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List as one of the Top Immigration Attorneys in New York
- HRO Today Association Conference Provides Leading Programming around Pressing HR Issues
- Motivosity Lands on the 2019 Inc. 500 List
- Prestige Employee Administrators Earns National Distinction
- Training Industry Inc's Selected Gyrus Systems as a 2019 Gamification Watch List Company
- Prestige Employee Administrators Named Small Business Finalist in Prestigious HIA-LI Annual Awards
- SMD Powers New Functionality with AI, Creates Action Plans in One Click
- FirstScreen releases My Voice, the next evolution in personalized, automated interviews
Ideas & Innovators, moderated by Trish McFarlane, CEO and Principal Analyst, H3 HR Advisors and Co-Host of the HR Happy Hour podcast, is an attendee favorite and will feature a panel filled with industry visionaries each delivering a short, quick-fire presentation. Each panelist will explore new ways of thinking about health and benefits, along with what employers and HR leaders can do to make sure their program continues to thrive.
"Speaking on a panel offers an opportunity for each group-member to share their expertise, highlight what they know and position themselves as a leader in their field," says David Shadovitz, HBLC Program Chair and Editor-in-Chief of Human Resource Executive®. "During my tenure at HRE it's been a pleasure getting to work with a different group of panelists year after year."
Ideas & Innovators topics scheduled this year will include:
· Steve Boese, President, H3 HR Advisors Inc., Co-Chair, HR Technology Conference, presenting: Mental Well-being at Work: Everyone is Fighting a Battle You Know Nothing About
· Lorna Borenstein, CEO & Founder, Grokker, presenting: Your Workforce's Well-being Matters: So Stop Thinking of Them as Employees and Start Treating Them Like Consumers
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
· George LaRocque, Principal Analyst and Founder, #HRWINS, presenting: The Single Biggest Innovation in HR and HR Tech
· Megan Wong, Senior Director, Strategy & Growth, EARN.org, presenting: Rainy Day to 401K
Additional panelists include Jenny DeVaughn, Vice President, Transformation Communications, ADP, who will be discussing internal communications; Madeline Laurano, Co-Founder, Aptitude Research Partners, who will be covering the role of benefits in recruiting strong candidates; Mike Ramsey, Senior Business Manager, Careington International, who will be sharing stories on the impact of unique benefits like pet insurance, travel services and online wellness programs on employees well-being — plus a presentation by Lindsay Jurist-Rosner, CEO of Wellthy!
" Ideas & Innovators involves each speaker giving a fast-paced, 5 minute presentation that is very informative," says moderator Trish McFarlane. "In today's world where bite-sized learning is so desirable, this is the session that delivers!"
HBLC helps HR professionals stay up-to-date with the constantly changing health and benefits landscape. The formal opening of the event begins on the morning of Friday April 24, 2019 with the Opening Keynote Purpose: How Living for What Matters Most Changes Everything presented by Vic Strecher, professor at the University of Michigan's Schools of Public Health and Medicine.
This year's conference also features six learning tracks for all professional levels including Healthcare, Benefits 2.0, Technology, Total Well-Being plus — new for 2019 — Employee Engagement and Professional Development. For a detailed overview of all speakers and sessions included in the 2019 program agenda for the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference — please visit www.BenefitsConf.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
About the Health and Benefits Leadership Conference
With the benefits world in continuous flux — from the multitude of packages in today's market to modern workforce demographics — staying ahead of the competition to recruit new talent and retain your existing workforce is a challenge. And with the incessant changes to compliance laws and regulations, the business risk is real. Join the nation's savviest HR and benefits professionals at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference, a one-stop solution to help optimize your benefits strategy to achieve maximum success.
For Media Inquiries, Please Contact:
LRP Media Group
Suggested Facebook Post (254 characters)
An annual conference favorite, this year's Ideas & Innovators General Session features top industry visionaries including Steve Boese, Lorna Borenstein, Megan Wong, Mike Ramsey, George LaRocque, Jenny DeVaughn, Lindsay Jurist-Rosner and Madeline Laurano!
Suggested Twitter Post (140 characters)
This year's Ideas & Innovators Session, moderated by @TrishMcFarlane, features @SteveBoese, @Lborenstein, @GLaRocque and more! @BenefitsConf
LRP Media Group
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th