Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 207
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 174
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 141
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Safe Shelter Presents November 25 Virtual Fundraiser with Fabulous Equinox Orchestra
- Women United Flagler Funds Distribution Recipients Announced
- Pandemic Forces Cancellation of Annual Fourth Ward Holiday Tour
- MHRCET Participates in GivingTuesday with a "Give-A-Gift" Campaign Commencing December 1, 2020
This virtual event is an opportunity for Southwest Florida's philanthropic organizations – and those interested in learning more about SWFL's charity landscape – to gather and learn from local industry experts on topics to enhance their community reach and impact.
During this Zoom program, four local experts will offer their insights into storytelling, one of the most effective ways to communicate. During this unprecedented time, the art of storytelling is crucial, reaching and engaging your audiences when we can no longer physically be with them. Studies have shown that effective storytelling will actually affect a listener or reader's brain - it activates more areas of the brain than purely factual content. Also, as an audience listens to or reads a story, they will put themselves in the protagonist's shoes, and areas of the brain will light up as if they are experiencing the story themselves.
More on eTradeWire News
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
In other words, storytelling is important to public relations strategies because it allows companies to better connect with their audience and ultimately stimulate the audience's feelings, ideas, and attitudes to align with their marketing goals.
The speakers for this annual event are:
● Robert Grabel – National nonprofit consultant and Owner of Nonprofit Now;
● Kinfay Moroti- award-winning photojournalist and Owner of Hopeful Images;
● Lisa Murray, APR, CPRC – Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at Interop Technologies and award-winning PR expert;
● David Cintron - Lead Multimedia Producer for M&M Multimedia.
Non-Profit Day will take place from 8:30 – 11:15 a.m. Cost to register for this Zoom event is $25 per person, $15 for students. Please register at: https://www.fpraswfl.org/nonprofit-day-the-art-of-distanced-storytelling/.
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Could Genetic Testing Be Part of Your Next Job Application?
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- PAI's Rare Posters Auction Nov. 15 totals $1.3 million; rarities and unique works spark avid bidding
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- CIMdata Releases eBook: "Driving the Change for the Future of Automotive Development"
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- BYD Marks Africa Mask Week with Donation of 16 Million Masks to Support the Fight Against COVID-19