Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Angela Named Top Property in Arizona for Online Reputation
- Q1 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- PropertyMarket.com.mt Helps Real Estate Agents Sell and Rent Properties in Malta During COVID-19
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
Barb Sullivan highlighted listing is a gulf view Sandarac condo in the month of August. Barbara has over 28 years of sales experience and has continued to exercise her passion since moving to Fort Myers 18 years ago. She instantly became an active member of the community, having joined multiple organizations and supporting several charities.
Top Pending Sales: Isabelle Wells
Isabelle Wells had a great month as one of our top 10 producers. Originally from France, Isabelle is a full-time resident of Fort Myers Beach since 1990. For the past 27 years, she has been a well known and dedicated Broker Associate Realtor® She has a passion for animals and runs a nonprofit pet rescue: Find a Home, Give a Home.
Top Closed Sales: Mark Hatfield & Augustina Holtz
Mark Hatfield and Augustina Holtz worked together to sell a beautiful multi million dollar San Carlos Bay Waterfront home in August. Augustina grew up in The Bronx, NY where she learned the value of hard work and being honest when serving her customers. Augustina holds the office of Treasurer for The Imperial River Chapter of the American Business Women's Association.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Mark is a Native Floridian with a passion for the Sunshine State. Having graduated from Texas A&M University with a B.S. in Marketing. He began helping like-minded people fulfill their dreams of owing property in paradise. Marks integrity, attention to detail and ability to get the deal done have kept him in the top 10 selling agents on Fort Myers Beach for the past several years.
Productivity Award: Carl Endress
Carl is a consistent Fort Myers Beach home seller. Carl is a Navy veteran who has been serving Lee county since 1982 and is a current Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce Ambassador.
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"