Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Five Orange County Apartment Properties
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
Top Listing Agent:
With nearly 5 decades of life experience and over a decade in the real estate industry, Craig finds his fulfillment in providing for his clients. Craig has proven he is more than just another real estate professional. His achievements while selling homes with some of the top national homebuilders pairs well with his accomplishments in general real estate. He is consistently a million dollar performer who's caring and diligent nature shine through when his clients need him most. This is evidenced when reviewing what past clients have shared about the time they have shared with Craig.
Top Pending Sales: Kevin Montore
Kevin is originally from New Hampshire and moved to Southwest Florida in 1991 where, for many years he lived and worked on Sanibel Island. Growing up in an entrepreneurial family, with his parents in real estate and other successful businesses, Kevin had the opportunity to develop skills that have been central to his achievements in real estate. He believes that being passionate and enthusiastic, truly caring for the people he works with, attention to detail and continuing education are the keys to his success. This success has been realized in part due to his strong referral business.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
Top Closed Sales: Brooks Selby
A consistent multi-million dollar producing Agent, Brooks owes his success to wonderful clients with whom he's built lasting relationships. "It's all about my people, they are great!" said Brooks. His service is built on the philosophy of service, integrity and trust. Because of this, his clients refer him time and again to their family and friends.Born in Fort Myers, Brooks grew up in Northern New Jersey. He and his wife Amy have four children and are full time Sanibel Island Residents.
Productivity Award: Julie Oberlin
A part of the Southwest Florida community for over 25 years, Julie first fell in love with the area while vacationing and when given the choice of anywhere to live, she and her husband settled on the tiny island of Matlacha just north of Sanibel. Real estate, home renovation, and design were her part-time passions throughout her past corporate life and she's thrilled to be able to create a successful career in real estate in this sunny paradise.Julie enjoys working with both buyers and sellers and truly loves the interaction with her customers, who often become lasting friends after the transaction closes. Her experience, integrity, and attention to detail continue to expand her business with rewarding personal referrals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane