Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Five Orange County Apartment Properties
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
A consistent multi-million dollar producing Agent, Brooks owes his success to wonderful clients with whom he's built lasting relationships. "It's all about my people, they are great!" said Brooks.
His service is built on the philosophy of service, integrity and trust. Because of this, his clients refer him time and again to their family and friends.Born in Fort Myers, Brooks grew up in Northern New Jersey. He and his wife Amy have four children and are full time Sanibel Island Residents.
Top Pending Sales: Kris Cardinale
To local residents and business people, Kris is a familiar face with fresh ideas, and has been specializing in Real Estate since 2004. As a U.S. Army Veteran, recipient of the Army Achievement Medal and with a background in administration, her natural attention to detail provides the confidence and trust that clients are seeking when looking to an agent to guide them through the real estate process. She has extensive knowledge of each community located in and around Sanibel Island and South Fort Myers. Member of the Sanibel Captiva Board of Realtors, the Real Estate Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach SWFL MLS, the Florida Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, the Sanibel Captiva Chamber of Commerce.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
Top Listings: Carolyn Tongyai
Carolyn has been living and working on Sanibel full-time since 2004. Her experience in the local remodeling industry along with her commercial leasing and business management experience in Atlanta were a natural transition to a career in real estate. Born and raised in Rode Island, Carolyn is a graduate of the University of Rhode Island and spent her early years in marketing, customer service, and sales. Carolyn earned her Sanibel & Captiva Islands Specialist Designation enhancing her knowledge of the islands which she enjoys sharing with all her customers.
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
- Attorney Sadat Montgomery Awarded Platinum-Level Lifetime Membership into Successful Verdicts
- Border and Harbor Camera zoom distance 1 to 25 km
- High School Sport Record Boards
- Personalized Wedding Cake Toppers Launches New Site
- Industry 4.0 and the Connected Revolution
- Lil Cory Working With Jared Lee Gosselin
- Greater Detroit Area Home Inspection
- Jazz Pianist Aziza Miller and Friends Perform on the Next LIVE GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- The Payroll Company Announces Addition of Press Section on Company Website
- The Payroll Company Rolls Out Two-Part Article on Why Payroll Processing Is Important to Businesses
- Dialogue with Three Chords returns with part two of WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Cloud Gaming Wars: Can Stadia Survive vs. Twitch, XCloud, Play Station Now and Others?
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Stark Bro's latest horticulture symposium brings the brain power
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars