Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 438
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- 4th Circuit considering TSA claim for immunity to strike airline passengers
- Arrington Schelin a Professional Corporation Announces New Associate To The Firm
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri Expands Youth and Family Advocacy Program Team
- Government's Insights on Global Anti-Corruption Trends and Unique Consideration for the Nordic Region
- President Emeritus of The College of William & Mary to Deliver Keynote Address at Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation Conference
- AML Expert Juan LIanos: Either an Industry Regulates Itself, or It Gets Regulated
- Immigration Lawyer Magdalena Cuprys publishes third article in a series about technology & law
- Attorney Godfrey Muwonge publishes Article in his Instructional Series on Removal Defense
- White House Raises Red Herring Issue in Acosta Case
Scialabba joins Pollock Begg as an associate attorney from Strassburger, Mckenna, Gutnick & Gefsky. His practice will encompass all areas of family law, including divorce, custody and support. He holds a certificate in collaborative law from the Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania.
A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Scialabba was honored with many prestigious awards, including the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Award, the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Pro Bono Service Recognition Award and Community Service Award, the Nordenberg Fellowship and the Judge Amy Hay Scholar Award.
During law school, he served as a legal extern for the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of Pennsylvania and the Office of the Public Defender of Allegheny County. He prepared prisoner's rights cases and argued preliminary hearings in front of the United States District Magistrate, was a teaching assistant for first year law students, and a research assistant supporting a claim filed with the United Nation's Committee on Eliminating Discrimination Against Women. He gained valuable experience at the Legal Aid Centre of Eldoret, Kenya, assisting clients with gender-based violence prosecutions, family defamation cases for individuals with HIV/AIDS and family land succession disputes. He also was instrumental in facilitating adoptions of homeless children in Kenya.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
Scialabba is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and the Western District of the United States District Court and maintains active membership in the Allegheny County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association and American Bar Association.
About Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC
An intellectual influencer in the legal marketplace, Pittsburgh-based Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC focuses on innovative, team-oriented solutions to resolve domestic matters. Driving legal expectations in the industry, the family law attorneys at Pollock Begg serve in numerous leadership positions within matrimonial law organizations and are encouraged to participate in pro bono work and community initiatives. Founded in 2001, Pollock Begg is a top-tier law firm as ranked by U.S. News and World Report. For more information, visit http://www.PollockBegg.com.
- Rank One Computing Launches Facial Recognition Blog
- Lamon Records Releases New Music from Talented Singer-Songwriter Caitie Andreen
- K.H.C.M (Kitchen Hood Cleaning and Maintenance) - Opens Edmonton, Alberta Location!
- LegacyOwl Announces Innovative Memory Capture and Interactive Story Sharing Solution
- Lighthouse of SWFL Celebrates #GivingTuesday
- Computer vision startup YouSpace commences pre-orders of its Total Experience Kit for retailers
- Young conservationists invited to Conservancy of Southwest Florida's Little Explorers programs
- Serenity Vista Leads Addiction Treatment Field in Accepting Bitcoin
- Cable TV Content Monetization for Music & Video Streaming Services with "Cloud to Cable"
- Actor and Comedian, Tommy Davidson, Visits Memphis Street Academy
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute Receives 2018 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award
- Acosta Ruling Delayed Amidst Confusion and Conflation of Issues
- 2018 Holiday Extravaganza (eWomen Network Hampton Roads), Virginia Beach VA
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Quarter End Financial Results
- Moxa and Trend Micro to Tackle Security Needs in Industrial IoT Environments
- Hyde Brewing Rebrands as Suffolk Punch Brewing
- "Autumn" - The Poetry of 'Autumn' Shows Mother Nature at Her Finest
- Entromy,Contemporary Leadership Advisors Unveil AI-Enabled Organizational Network Analysis Solutio
- State College of Florida Foundation Presents 2018-19 Sundays at Neel
- AgHires to Attend 2018 Great Lake Expo to Help Companies Find and Attract Top Talent