Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Dueling Pianos will rock the Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Shangri-La Springs offers educational organic spring gardening classes Jan. 16 and Jan. 30, 2020
- Zero Waste, Sustainability, Feedstock Demand Supplies – Top Focus at Recycled Energy Asia Summit in Bangkok
- Alternative Proteins Producers, Investors, Food Tech Companies join 3rd Sustainable Food Proteins Asia Summit in Singapore
- A New Decade is Something to Celebrate! See what is trending at the 12th Annual Wedding Road Show
The Saturday, July 27th session will have online bidding, courtesy of LiveAuctioneers.com. The Sunday, July 28th session will be an uncatalogued and old-fashioned discovery auction, with no Internet bidding. In all, more than 700 lots will come up for bid over the course of the two days. Previews will be held on-site Thursday and Friday, July 25th-26th, from noon to 6 pm each day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
"Join us in East Boothbay, Maine, at the site of this historic homestead that was featured in the June 2016 issue of Early American Life magazine," invited John McInnis of John McInnis Auctioneers. "The entire collection, plus items from the barn and carriage house, will be sold. We will also be offering wonderful additions from an 18th century home and other fine estates."
The sale will be packed with fine period country and formal furnishings, to include Queen Anne, Chippendale, Federal, desks, tea tables, candle stands, looking glasses, corner cupboards, dining furniture, sideboards, highboys, lowboys, Colonial objects, folk art, painted objects, early soft paste, a grouping of Asian porcelains, paintings, Oriental rugs, nautical items, clocks and pewter.
In addition to the aforementioned preview dates and times, previews will also be held on both auction days, when the doors to The Murray House will swing open at 9 am Eastern. The previews will continue throughout the sale.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
One lot certain to command keen bidder attention is the Simon Willard moon phase calendar tall clock, 83 inches in height (est. $10,000-$18,000). According to family descendants, the clock was purchased from Simon Willard himself, by Edward and Abigail Emerson for the Emerson homestead. It is listed in an 1803 inventory of their household contents. It boasts brass finials, carved and pierced fret work, hood columns, fluted waist quarter columns and marquetry paterae.
To learn more about John McInnis Auctioneers and the July 27th-28th on-site auction in East Boothbay, Maine, log on to www.mcinnisauctions.com.
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree