Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- Expert on 'smart collaboration' advises lawyers how to add the most strategic value during crisis
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Attorney Rudolph Wm. Sohl Joins Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott in Clayton, MO
- Important Law Change for Essential Workers with Covid-19
- Find Evidence Launches Web App To Detect Employee Data Theft While Respecting Privacy
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
"We are thrilled that Joe has been honored by Best Lawyers for the second time with a "Lawyer of the Year" designation in public finance in Charlotte," said Margaret Pope, public finance attorney and founder of Pope Flynn. "He is well-deserving of the honor. Joe is tremendously talented, and he has worked in both of the Carolinas in public finance law for more than 25 years. He has not only ably led our firm over the past five years, but also ably served so many hospitals, colleges and universities, secondary schools, charitable organizations, and city and county governments. We and our clients have been fortunate to benefit from his wise counsel and leadership."
Lucas is Vice President and serves on the executive committee of the Mary Duke Biddle Trent Semans Foundation in Durham, and is President of the board of directors of The Josiah Charles Trent Memorial Endowment Fund at Duke University. Previously he served on the board of directors of Myers Park Trinity Little League in Charlotte for more than 12 years, including nine years as President of the league.
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
A member of the North Carolina and South Carolina bars, he graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a BA in history, then went on to receive his JD from Duke University School of Law.
Pope Flynn is headquartered in Columbia, SC, with additional offices in Charleston, Spartanburg, and Charlotte, NC, and concentrates in public finance and government law.
Pope Flynn focuses in public finance and governmental counsel and represents cities and towns, counties, special purpose districts, school districts, state institutions, hospitals, colleges and universities, and other public entities, as well as private entities, including banks, underwriters, and nonprofit institutions. For more information on Pope Flynn, visit http://www.popeflynn.com or call Joe Lucas at 803-354-4916.
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors