Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 167
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 157
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 110
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meditation Hacks If You Can't Sit Still
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Alex Hormozi Reviews - Is This Guy Full of It!?
- Done for You Services Review - is This A Viable Option for You?
- Namify Launches a Premium Clothing Brand Name Generator Tool
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start and Grow
The pandemic restrictions have put a spotlight on the importance of communities and connections. But in today's world, it seems more challenging to build and maintain them.
The pandemic has also bought work closer to home. It has significantly reshaped how people work and live within their local communities. There is an unprecedented opportunity right now for individuals to create their jobs - by starting businesses or proactively seeking out job opportunities - that are more aligned with their lifestyles and goals.
Ultimately, they can do what they love in their local neighbourhood.
The strength of communities in supporting each other has significantly increased as people want to change jobs or careers, work from home more, and stay connected with people within their local communities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
CommunityCONNECT is a geo-location platform for individuals within communities to connect: to buy local and support local businesses, to help others in need, to find job opportunities, and even for networking.
It is a place where local businesses can ask for community volunteers to help them with specific tasks that they are struggling with (e.g., social marketing, accounting).
Job seekers can effectively network and connect with local businesses and employers. They can seek employment opportunities and volunteer their services to help local businesses.
Volunteers can use CommunityCONNECT to pay it forward by helping local businesses and communities.
Disadvantaged communities are served through our partnerships with community-based organisations already working in the local communities.
CreateMyJob is a for-impact social enterprise born out of the need to connect and empower local communities to survive and thrive in a post-pandemic world through the proactive creation of jobs.
- Resilience, A New Online Exhibition
- Storage And Organization: Get Organized With Premium Home And Office Organization Options
- PRA Group Donates $100,000 to the Foodbank's BackPack Program
- Michael Dowden Speaking at Cincinnati Software Craftsmanship Meetup
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location