Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 271
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 215
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 207
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 180
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 142
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line
- Tim Hellbusch from ALGO Online Retail Breaks Down Amazon Reviews
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Amazon is Expanding its Infrastructure to Ensure 1-2 Day Delivery
- Sacred Infinite Brings New Deck Earthstar- An Astro-Botanical Tarot Set
- Ideal Image Selects Intalytics to Assist with New Market Expansion
- Highly Potent CBD Isolate Mega Sale
- Price.shopping Launches Price Comparison & Monitoring Service
- Wrights Plastics offer free site survey to end sneeze screen 'confusion'
- 143Vinyl Adds Stainless Steel Tumblers and NEW StyleTech products to product line
The Millers decided to express their gratitude by donating money to All Faiths Food Bank, the only food bank serving Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. They also decided to encourage employees to join them by establishing the "Giving During Uncertain Times Challenge."
Committing to personally match gifts up to $1,000 as well as offering a company match of up to $2,000, Miller decided to challenge employees to continue to live out one of the company's core values – giving.
"The thing about core values is that they characterize who you are at a very basic level," said Miller in a statement. "You don't practice them when they are convenient or easy; they are lived out even when it is difficult or challenging to do so."
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
In a little over a week, 28 employees of the Sarasota-based small business contributed more than $1,500, leading the parent company of https://www.dutchcrafters.com and https://www.ecofriendlydigs.com to donate over $4,000 to the food bank.
The business also sold facemasks made by one of its Amish furniture vendor partners on the DutchCrafters website with profits from each sale going to All Faiths Food Bank.
About JMX Brands: JMX Brands is a niche Internet retailer founded in 2003 in Sarasota, Fla. The company operates several online home furnishing and décor sites, including flagship Amish furniture site www.dutchcrafters.com and eco-friendly furniture and home décor site www.ecofriendlydigs.com. JMX Brands was selected as the 2017 Sarasota Chamber of Commerce Retailer of the Year, a 2016 Florida Company to Watch by GrowFL, and has made the Inc. 5000 multiple years.
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds A Dozen Classic Cartoons to the 24/7 Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Sha Wars partners with Partyline Chat for Live Event Proof-of-Work Predictions
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post