Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 208
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- National Lacrosse League Welcomes 13th Franchise; GF Sports awarded an expansion team in New York
- Bachelorette's Garrett Yrigoyen Steps into the Outdoor World with Gage Outdoor Expeditions
- Baltimore Orioles Legend Brooks Robinson To Speak At Weinberg Center
- Nashville Gaelic Athletic Club Obtains 501(c)3 Status
- MP+ and The Care Pack UK Charity in patnership
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Sporting Hartford FC as Expansion Team
- Black Diamond PR Firm today announces Christina Manning as new Global Brand Ambassador
- Former NFL Player & Talk Tennis Host Team up to Spread Christmas Joy at Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Professional Athletes and Southeast Ventura County YMCA Join Forces to Create California Strong
Land 'N' Sea Distributing (https://www.landnsea.com/) has an extensive network of over 2,500 marine dealers, retailers, service centers and specialty shops across Canada. This new partnership will provide easy access to those that wish to purchase Power-Pole shallow water anchors and accessories, ultimately increasing the footprint of Power-Pole products across Canada.
"We are very much looking forward to this new relationship with Land 'N' Sea Distributing as we expand the Power-Pole brand to markets outside of the USA," said Robert Shamblin, Vice President of JL Marine Systems. Inc. "Land 'N' Sea's commitment to customer centricity and desire to get people on the water aligns with our company values and mission."
Land 'N' Sea Distributing is owned by Brunswick Corporation (https://www.brunswick.com/), a market leader in the marine industry that also operates some of the world's best-known marine brands.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
"We are a dealer focused marine organization, and this partnership is a response to our customers' strong desire to access the line of Power-Pole products," said Tom Wurster, National Sales Manager of Land 'N' Sea Distributing.
"Our mission is to put people on the water. And with the addition of Power-Pole shallow water anchors, we can now offer an integrated package for our customers," added Graham Toms, Category Manager of Land 'N' Sea Distributing. "Instead of just being able to offer two out of three, now we are able to provide our dealers with a complete marine system solution with Power-Pole shallow water anchors, Motor Guide trolling motors, and Lowrance devices."
The Land 'N' Sea Distributing partnership is expected to create more synergy between Power-Pole products and Lowrance. In July 2018, JL Marine Systems, Inc. announced its partnership with Lowrance and introduction of the 'NMEA2000: CM2 to NMEA2000' integrated gateway. This gateway puts JL Marine's C-Monster 2.0 protocol in a Lowrance device, allowing people to have the convenience of C-Monster's wireless technology until manufacturers adopt the CM2 technology set within their products.
About JL Marine Systems, Inc.
JL Marine Systems, Inc. is the developer and manufacturer of the original Power-Pole®shallow water anchor – the industry's leading shallow water anchoring system forsmall skiffs, bass boats, flats boats, bay boats and more.Since their introduction in 2000, Power-Pole anchors have been celebrated among professional and everyday anglers.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
JL Marine Systems offers four Power-Pole anchor models, in addition to spikes, anchor accessories, apparel and gear. With a relentless focus on customer service, JL Marine Systems is revolutionizing the industry with the development of technology solutions for total boat control –completely changing the fishing experience at the push of a button. Proudly made in the USA at the JL Marine Systems headquarters in Tampa, Fla., Power-Pole products are available via over 3,500 dealers, retailers and boat manufacturers worldwide.
To learn more about Power-Pole products, visit www.power-pole.com or follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/powerpole) and Instagram at @power.pole (https://www.instagram.com/power.pole/).
Emily Trogdon, The Brandon Agency
(843) 916-2000 o | (843) 687-0706 c
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School