Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- AVTECH Launches New Room Alert Manager Software For Enhanced Environment Monitoring
- Dynatrace named in Top 10 Highest-Rated Cloud Companies to Work For by Battery Ventures
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- S4 Inc. awarded NOAA Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) BPA
- Netberg Launches Custom Networking Solutions
- Dynamic Systems Announces a Low Cost SIMBA Lite for Fresh Food Processors Who Pack Fixed Weights
- Struto Selects BPA Platform for HubSpot Integration and Automation Projects
For many businesses, building a functioning Data Warehouse requires expensive and time-consuming development to establish ETL and/or ODBC processes. JJ Taylor opted for a more agile, data-centric approach using Enzo Unified instead of rigid ETL and ODBC solutions. "Businesses need to shift from platform-centric architectures to data-centric integration models; it actually doesn't matter where the data comes from anymore," says Herve Roggero, Chief Business Kahuna of Blue Syntax Consulting."
By tapping Enzo Unified, JJ Taylor can also continue to update and maintain their data with ease. "Just being able to ingest the data into our warehouse using Enzo saves hours daily," explains Ricky Stefancik, Business Systems Lead for JJ Taylor. "However, the biggest ROI came from completely skipping an expensive ETL development project and the ongoing maintenance on an ETL-based data warehouse. Today, if there's a change in the data source, we can update it quickly using Enzo."
More on eTradeWire News
- Accelerate Announces OneChoice Alternative Portfolio ETF
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
Know SQL? No Sweat
The difference between Enzo and many of the other data management platforms available today is the ability to execute using SQL or HTTP commands. This makes Enzo Unified one of the most nimble and flexible data management tools on the market.
"We don't have a developer in-house. With Enzo we don't need one. We just set up the SQL code and we're live," says Stefancik.
Read more in the JJ Taylor Case Study, available for download at EnzoUnified.com.
Using Enzo, integration with many data systems can happen quickly with its robust Adapter Marketplace (https://www.enzounified.com/Adapter/Index) offering integrations for more than 50 data systems, including SharePoint, Salesforce, Twilio, FreshBooks, Microsoft Teams and many others.
About Enzo Unified
Enzo Unified is a data connectivity platform (https://www.enzounified.com/) created by Blue Syntax that allows businesses to integrate any data source effortlessly using SQL or REST commands. Enzo Unified provides one version of the truth and real-time access to data – whether it resides on premises, in the cloud or within a data warehouse. The technology uses SQL to make installation fast and enable quick usage scaling across tech teams. By using Enzo, businesses can greatly reduce their reliance on expensive ODBC solutions, while extending and enhancing reporting access for any stakeholders with a SQL skillset.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
A free Community Edition of Enzo Unified provides access for up to 30 days to the robust Enzo Adapter Marketplace (https://www.enzounified.com/Adapter/Index). For more information, please visit www.EnzoUnified.com or call 800-610-2521.
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller