Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- US Marine Turned Crypto Millionaire Seth Maniscalco Releases Prohibited Profits Book
- ECI and Untap announce partnership agreement to offer unique integrated solutions to the Private Capital Markets sector
- Today！Mecha Infinity And Neuto House PH Signed A Charity Partnership Contract
- Springdel Raises $2M in Funding to Accelerate Growth in North America, EMEA and APAC
- Stripes Terminal launch in Singapore from Wellington Asset Management
- Register for practical webinar discussing sustainability in tech solutions
- Black-Owned Fintech Company FotM Global Unveils Black Wall Street "Seal of Approval" and Spending Ticker During Juneteenth in Tulsa, OK
- RuufPay launches v1 of the RuufPay Wallet, a payment platform empowering consumers to make the
- TRA Hires Robert Dolin as New Regional Sales Consultant
- Wellington Asset Management review details of expected Porsche IPO
"Recognition as a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor is a huge honor," said Zara. "My team and I strive for excellence when it comes to wealth management and helping clients achieve greater financial security, and we're thrilled to see our efforts validated through this award."
The prestigious list – comprised of high-performing financial services professionals – is based on a variety of factors including revenue produced, assets under management, compliance records and industry experience, among others.
Honorees are nominated by their firms, and each advisor is thoroughly vetted, interviewed, and assigned a ranking by SHOOK Research. Forbes receives more than 30,000 applicants for this annual ranking, and only a small percentage are named among the best wealth advisors in their state. Over 100 of the honorees are Northwestern Mutual advisors from around the country – the company's best-ever showing on the annual ranking.
A leading advisor in Missouri, Zara began his career with Northwestern Mutual in 1991, and was named Rookie of the Year. Within two years he was a qualifying member of the Million Dollar Round Table. In 1995, Jim was the youngest Advisor to qualify for Northwestern Mutual's Recognition Dinner, which was held for the Top 150 Advisors in the country.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Guests Can Receive Sixth and Seventh Nights Free at Select KeysCaribbean Resorts
- ASA Develops New Virtual Appraisal Course to Protect Jewelry and Allied Professionals Against Fraud
Zara is a founding member of the Northwestern Mutual Forum, which began in 1998 to recognize the NM Advisors who have reached the highest level of productivity and excellence. He is only one of 20 who have continued to qualify every year since its inception.
Achieving the Firm's Top 20 status three times, Zara is a perennial leader in the Southern Region. He has won the Master Achievement Award nine times, and has also won the Financial Security Award. Zara currently sits at #14 in Northwestern Mutual production and has recently surpassed the $1 Billon mark in life insurance death benefit inforce. He has served as a Board Member to Northwestern Mutual's Financial Representative Association.
Zara was named the Managing Director of Northwestern Mutual – Chesterfield April 1, 2014. Under his leadership, the NM- Chesterfield team works to select and develop the next generation of the most productive Northwestern Mutual Advisors in the country.
Zara's practice specializes is working with business executives and physicians to improve their insurance and/or investment programs.
For more information visit https://jimzara.com
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!
- Was it News or Advertising? Here are 12 questions about The Slippery Slope of Native Advertising
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure