Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Anduin Joins the Information Technology Alliance
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- Lanigan Ryan Announces Rebrand
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Live Webinar
- Fibrus Networks choose Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain
- Community Disaster Loans are forgiven 9 years after Superstorm Sandy
- D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Reveals New D.E.F.Y. Everyday Collection
- Anduin Sponsors the PKF International 2021 North America Regional Meeting
- NJBIZ names HFA one of the best places to work in NJ
With over 20 years of experience in IT audit, compliance, and IT audit quality, Mark brings a diverse set of experiences to JGA. As an Information Systems Inspections Specialist for over 10 years in the Division of Registration and Inspections ("DRI") at the PCAOB, he conducted inspections of large and mid-market global integrated audits conducted by U.S. and international firms. In addition, he led a team responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of software audit tools used by global network firms. Mark also led the technology aspects of inspections of firms' systems of quality management and evaluated the design and implementation of remedial actions of firms to improve ICFR audit performance.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
"IT is an integral component of amplifying quality, not only within a firm's system of quality management, but within each audit engagement. I am overjoyed that Mark chose to join the JGA team," stated Jackson Johnson, JGA President. "Mark's significant experience in this area allows us to meet the growing needs of our clients and help them embrace the increasing use of technology whether they are companies, internal auditors, or firms."
"Technology is the foundation of the key business and financial processes of public and private companies, and as the role of technology continues to increase it is critical that audit firms implement effective audit strategies to address technology risks," said Mark. "After serving with the PCAOB for over 10 years, it is refreshing to work directly with audit firms to improve audit quality and exciting to be part of a team helping move the accounting industry forward."
During a two-year rotation within the PCAOB's DRI, Mark transformed the division's technology program, including IT project prioritization and technology risk management that supported the registration and inspection processes. Prior to the PCAOB, Mark served as a technology audit and advisory senior manager at a Big 4 audit firm leading audit and advisory engagements for large publicly-held companies. Mark started his career as a software implementation consultant, focusing on the financial accounting configuration of SAP. Mark is based in Washington, D.C.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
About Johnson Global Accountancy
Johnson Global is dedicated to helping Public Accounting Firms around the globe achieve the highest level of audit quality. All former PCAOB staff members, Johnson Global professionals are passionate and practical about working alongside firm leadership to ensure right controls, policies, and practices are implemented throughout the organization.
Learn more at https://www.jgacpa.com/
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle