Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno
- Employers 4 Change The Intern Whisperer Podcast Hits Major Milestones
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host Nine Fun & Floral-Focused Events in August
- Etho Protocol and Kucoin work together to overcome hack and release new, improved, & secure ETHO cryptocurrency
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- Aiwyn To Sponsor PrimeGlobal Mega Week
- The Misunderstood Art of Business Debt Collection
- The Blind Box has become a trendy toy for millennials
- Trajan Wealth Hires Former Morningstar Portfolio Manager Matt Coffina
- Kim Beare of FMD Awarded Firm Manager of the Year by CPAFMA
- Alta Vista Technology Honored in Accounting Today VAR 100
- How We Help Small Businesses with Credit Collection
- What are the benefits of a financial statement audit?
- How To Read Financial Statements: A Guide for Business Owners
"An audit firm's system of quality management is an important pillar of the financial reporting ecosystem," stated Jackson Johnson, President of JGA. "Since JGA started in 2017, we have been advising our U.S. and international clients on improving and monitoring their systems of quality management. It is, therefore, a natural fit for us to partner with public accounting firms all over the world on their design, implementation, and continuous monitoring of QM programs under the newly effective standards."
As firms face the new standards and their respective implementation dates, firms all of the world are required to evaluate and design quality management programs to prepare for the upcoming implementation dates. This includes designing a system that identifies and responds to all the quality risk areas using the firm's processes, policies, and controls.
More on eTradeWire News
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- Orchard Audio to Present at Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ on 08/27/2022
- Compelling fact-based fiction novel "AMIA" by John Myles Rigden is released by New Generatio
- Hutchinson Island Music Festival - Winter Fest 2023
- The Most Nourishing Platinum deluxe Moisturizer for Hydrated, Never-Greasy, Skin for Hydrated,
JGA QM services include Risk Assessment, Implementation and Training, Monitoring, Evaluation and Testing, Quality Management Readiness, and Root Cause and Remediation.
JGA is committed to supporting firms in the process of enabling their systems of quality management with customized software solutions. Our experience encompasses working with firms to provide expertise in a scaled set of managed services and software to complement the most successful implementation tools for our clients.
Learn more about JGA's Quality Management services at https://www.jgacpa.com/services/quality-management-services.
About Johnson Global Accountancy
JGA is dedicated to helping public accounting firms around the globe achieve the highest level of audit quality. Led by CPAs and former PCAOB inspection staff, JGA professionals are passionate and practical about working alongside firm leadership to ensure the right controls, policies, and practices are implemented throughout the organization.
- Springfield Armory to Sponsor the 2022 IDPA US National Championship presented by Beretta
- VMH Publishing Becomes a New Recipient of Comcast Rise
- Edinburgh Shoe Storage Firm ShoeStack Announces Plan for European Expansion
- September Signals a Return to the Workforce
- Tribute to the Divas! Night on September 10th with Live! Mariachi at Argentine Club of LA!
- Thanet to Tasmania: a bicentennial book
- Knobull Provides Support That Can Improve Graduation Rates 25%
- Spencer Wilding to Appear at Rhode Island Comic-Con Nov. 4th - 6th
- Snellville Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- Stephen Amell at RI Comic-Con Nov. 4th - 6th
- Scenes of Maine an Annual Group Exhibition of Paintings October 1st through October 30th
- Escribe Publishing Mourns Death of Author, John A. Brennan
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Tint World as a New Platinum Member
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- Look of the Month: August 2022
- capracare Haiti to Host, "Honoring Courage" Charity Benefit
- Independent Short Film Spawns Hit Single
- Automated Copyright Registration Protects American Artists
- What Are Essential Health Benefits And Who Has To Have Them?
- HONK! Festival 2022: save the dates for this year's music festival of activist street bands