Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Keep up with your chiropractic adjustments this summer
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- Dr. Aaron Blight Honored with the "Top 100 Leaders in Health Care" Award at IFAH, Vegas 2019
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- The Best Options for the Use of Ball Bearings for You
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
Since the late 1960's, Montana-Wyoming Systems (MWS) has worked toward excellence in installing life safety systems in and around the states of Montana and Wyoming.
Through this new partnership, Jeron is furthering their overall goal to design, develop and distribute top-tier quality Nurse Call communications and workflow solutions to a wide variety of healthcare communities in the region. Jeron and MWS will drive the hospital communications and workflow market forward setting a high standard in the region.
"Provider® 790 Nurse Call Systems address many communications issues that affect a variety of facilities in the area. Wireless alerting and communications, real-time staff locating, smart bed integration, and activity logging and reporting are just a few solutions that Jeron and MWS can bring to the table," says Michael Bury, Western Regional Sales Manager for Jeron. Brenda Hutzenbiler, MWS Sales Manager adds, "Montana-Wyoming Systems is proud to introduce such high performance Nurse Call communications and workflow solutions to our acute care and skilled communities and will work with any technical and clinical staff to get the most out of the systems for them."
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
Jeron Nurse Call Systems and MWS stand behind these quality products with 24/7 emergency support and in-service training for nursing staff.
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, INC: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare and life safety industries, Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider Nurse Call and Pro-Alert Area of Rescue Systems. These systems facilitate communications, help speed response times and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of safety. From its founding in 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA. For more information please visit, www.jeron.com
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets