Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 135
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- Local Life Coach Explores Role Of Positivity As A Means To Combat Stress
- Essex County Coach Launches Free Monthly Personal Development Webinar Series for Area Residents
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- Mother & Nurse Self-Publishes First Children's Book to Empower Young Black Girls
- Jurllyshe Black Friday Sales & Deals For Women Clothing & Wigs Online Shopping Guide
- Roswell Native Creates Award Winning Short Film In Midst of Lock Down
- Beautyforever Offers 57% Off Online For Black Friday
Jenna Guarneri was vetted and selected by a review committee based on the depth and diversity of her experience. Criteria for acceptance include a track record of successfully impacting business growth metrics, as well as personal and professional achievements and honors.
"We are honored to welcome Jenna Guarneri into the community," said Scott Gerber, founder of Forbes Councils, the collective that includes Forbes Business Council. "Our mission with Forbes Councils is to bring together proven leaders from every industry, creating a curated, social capital-driven network that helps every member grow professionally and make an even greater impact on the business world."
More on eTradeWire News
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
As an accepted member of the Council, Jenna has access to a variety of exclusive opportunities designed to help her reach peak professional influence. She will connect and collaborate with other respected local leaders in a private forum and at members-only events. Jenna will also be invited to work with a professional editorial team to share her expert insights in original business articles on Forbes.com, and to contribute to published Q&A panels alongside other experts.
Finally, Jenna will benefit from exclusive access to vetted business service partners, membership-branded marketing collateral, and the high-touch support of the Forbes Councils member concierge team.
"I am honored for the opportunity to contribute to the Forbes Business Council," said Jenna. "Connecting with this network means being a part of a larger conversation with other thought leaders in various industries where change making happens. Given my career experience in public relations, I am committed to providing Forbes Business Council with a fresh perspective of how business can be seen through a public relations lens."
More on eTradeWire News
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
ABOUT FORBES COUNCILS
Forbes Councils is a collective of invitation-only communities created in partnership with Forbes and the expert community builders who founded Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC). In Forbes Councils, exceptional business owners and leaders come together with the people and resources that can help them thrive.
To learn more about Forbes Councils, visit forbescouncils.com.
JMG Public Relations
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Network.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication