Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 536
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- E-Switch and New Yorker Electronics Enter New Franchised Distribution Agreement
- Coming Up On Fox Business Leading CHRO Expert Eric Torigian
- SureFlow Redefines Sustainability with IoT Innovation; Showcases Solutions at COP28 UAE
- Invenio IT partners with DataStream to offer cyber insurance, bringing unparalleled peace of mind for clients throughout the United States and Canada
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
Since its 2020 inception, Apollo has destigmatized sexual health and other issues affecting daily life while providing patients all over the country with remote, on-demand access to doctors at the patient's convenience. With the ownership of Triad Rx, an independent community pharmacy located on the Gulf Coast, the company has kept pharmaceutical costs low while providing fast, discreet deliveries to patients.
"I'm grateful to have built this platform with such talented co-founders…and I am confident they will take the company to new heights," Dr. Halbert adds. "This experience has educated me a lot about telemedicine and will better equip our consulting company to influence some of the nation's leading startups."
Co-Founder and CEO Jason Halbert will use the entrepreneurial experience to position his consulting company, 3Back Group, to more effectively shape and influence today's hyper-growth tech companies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
- Vegas Massacre a Reminder - Most Colleges Still Unprepared For a Shooter
- Ayda Announces Launch of USD Participant Payouts and Increases Coverage to 52 Countries
Dr. Halbert discussed the unique opportunities supporting companies with consulting services in today's economic environment. "Although we're experiencing an economic downturn, crash periods, such as this one, are when some of the best companies are born."
"Strong leaders emerge when stress and pressure are at their highest," explains Dr. Halbert. "And this creates an environment where the best decisions are made given the right support and thought partnership."
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Pickle Robot, one of 3Back's Boston-based clients, has demonstrated how innovation continues to grow in a resource-constrained environment. Taking notice of Pickle's ingenuity, 3Back made a Series A investment in Pickle Robot as the company implemented new technologies to improve distribution and supply-chain management.
Dr. Halbert is energized by an increase in the demand for 3Back's analysts and research team to build psychological profiles for clients making critical decisions. Venture capital firms want to know the motivational levers of founders before they deploy capital during this macroeconomic crisis, and are beginning to understand this step is critical before investing in any startup.
Dr. Halbert noted the importance for venture capitalists to develop a deep understanding of the founders and executive teams of potential investment targets.
"If you're going to invest 50M into a company, take the time to execute a psychological profile in order to assess the beliefs, values, and inclinations of executives managing the company before allocating capital."
Additionally, founders and executives are using our profiles for making critical decisions around key hires that will shape their company. Dr. Halbert added, "We feel the pull for consultation around fundraising strategy and are excited to partner with emerging companies and venture capital firms shaping the world today."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spreading the Twinkl Magic this Festive Season
- Revolutionizing the New Homes Industry
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- CourMed Partners with NorthStar Care to Launch Virtual & Confidential Alcohol Substance Abuse Pilot
- Innovative Engineering Advises Building Owners on Winter Preparedness
This year, 3Back played a key role in helping Luminous Computing raise $105M in venture capital to build the world's most powerful AI supercomputer. 3Back also helped Pickle Robot raise $26M for its truck unloading robots to optimize fulfillment centers.
Dr. Halbert also emphasized the role of having a kinetic people operations team as companies navigate the economic downturn, noting the tremendous pressure executive teams face as organizations downsize, cut costs, and lose top talent.
"At 3Back, we partner well with companies who desire to optimize people operations. We highlight inefficiencies and ineffective practices that need to be eliminated or shaped into more empirical processes. The companies typically see an immediate impact on talent acquisition and culture, and save money as well."
Dr. Halbert was recently appointed to the advisory board of 8090 Partners, a global investment partnership of next-generation family offices that combines industry-leading expertise, capital, and networks to back transformative technology companies. The firm has invested upwards of $200M in more than a dozen technology companies throughout healthcare, energy, finance, and artificial intelligence.
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia
- Dawn Loves Nash Announces Debut Album Release: A Captivating Musical Journey of Love and Healing
- 8000EMR Series of EMI- and RFI-Resistant Liquid Flow Meters
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Mission Data, LLC And Growth
- Cuebiq Soars High as EMEA's 2023 AWS Partner of the Year
- Roger Williams University Named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- A Maui Luxury Real Estate Agent can Help Buy and Sell in Maui
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Catch the Exciting 39th Annual Kingdom Day Parade in Los Angeles Exclusively on ABC 7!
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- The 30 Second Dance Party Volume II: Elevating Joy in Classrooms, Offices, and Homes
- Corcoran Lifestyle Properties Acquires Executive Real Estate
- National Testing Network Expands Reach with New Public Safety Kiosk Testing Location in Woodbridge, VA