Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 260
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 188
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 147
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 136
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Out now!! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Metro-Atlanta Community Leader Announces Release of Inspirational Journal
- Cambron Publishing Group Opens for Romance Fiction Submissions
- Dark Moon Books Announces Partnership for New Anthology Project
Jan-Carol Publishing began as the small publisher of Voice Magazine for Women, the first women's magazine of its kind in the Northeast TN and Southwest VA region.
In 2012 Jan-Carol Publishing purchased a small book press, and then a second press in 2013. After growing to over 3o0 titles, Jan-Carol Publishing is proud to represent a motivated coalition of authors. Furthermore, Voice Magazine for Women continues to boast support and following throughout the region and online.
In celebration of 17 thriving years, JCP has big plans for 2020! In addition to publishing another installment of their in-house anthology collection in the fall, JCP and Voice Magazine for Women look forward to publishing their first cookbook, a collection of recipes submitted from readers and author's alike. JCP is also excited to bring their Believe and Achieve Award back for another year. This is a traditional publishing contract awarded to one author to publish their book.
More on eTradeWire News
- Outstanding collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass will be sold by Woody Auction September 11-12
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- New fundraiser will support family of Texas police officer killed in crash
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Bring the Big Top Under Your Rooftop this Fall!
Jan-Carol Publishing's different imprints each specialize in a particular genre. JCP bookshelves include fiction, science-fiction, self-help, cozy mysteries, romance, historical fiction, children's books, and more. From Appalachian themed stories, with the imprint of Mountain Girl Press, to children's books under the imprint Skippy Creek, JCP continues grow. "At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.'"
For more information to schedule a book signing or submit a manuscript, contact Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook and Instagram.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, inc.
- Edexcel adopts poet Yogesh Patel's free poetry anthology of poems UNSEEN for National Curriculum
- South Shore Conservatory announces The Big Reveal
- CONRIC PR & Marketing names Chelsea Castoria Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Bold Gemini CCTV Software Update
- Former Partners Go Toe to Toe With a Familiar Foe
- New, Affordable SEO for Small Businesses
- Alarming Rate of Teacher Turnover in the District Inspires Local Educator to Launch Wellness Program
- Market Research Leader Shirley Felix, Joins Prominent Consumer Insights Agency, 360 Market Reach, As
- SEM Link Kicks Off Its 15th Fiscal Year Virtually
- Connect City Announces Full Service Expansion To All 50 States Nationwide
- "The Best Soccer Show," Officially Launches August 12; U.S. Soccer's Sporting Director Earnie Stewart as First Guest
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training