Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
- My Home Didn't Sell, Now What?
- Credit Union CEO to participate in Ballroom Dancing Competition for Charity
- Ohio Based Small Business Wins First SBA Spark Award
- Savings Bank of Danbury has been named one of the top ten mortgage lenders in Connecticut
- CAF America Expands to Miami, Led by Oliver Ranft
- Juliet 'Jules' Okafor Named SVP Of Global Sales For Habitu8
- US based Marketplace Assestment Team of a Global Software Giant recognized Teckost.com
As President and CEO of Telgian Holdings, Inc., Tomes is responsible for the industry-leading company's overall operational and financial success. Since joining the fire, life safety and security firm in 1990, he has held a succession of executive positions that include President and COO, CFO, and EVP of Marketing and Sales.
"It is an honor to be appointed to serve on the Advisory Board of Arizona Bank & Trust, a bank that has been recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the best banks in America," says Tomes. "I look forward to the opportunity to use my experience and insight to contribute to the bank's continued success and strong commitment to the community."
In addition to the advisory role for Arizona Bank & Trust, Tomes is active in an advisory capacity for numerous organizations, including the San Diego Military Advisory Council and San Diego Naval Medical Center Surf Clinic. He also serves on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Advisory Board and is a past member of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 30 and 30B committees.
Tomes is a graduate of Brown University with a degree in Business Economics and focus in Corporate Finance.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
About Telgian Holdings, Inc.
Since 1985, Telgian has served as a trusted partner to clients around the globe, providing innovative fire, security, life safety consulting and engineering/design services, keeping facilities safe, compliant and on budget.
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with regional offices across the nation, Telgian provides service throughout the US and abroad. Telgian offers clients a comprehensive, single-source solution for all of their fire protection, security and life safety needs.
For more information, please visit Telgian.com.
About Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., is a state chartered bank with more than $660 million in assets with offices in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Chandler Village, Tempe and Gilbert. Arizona Bank & Trust provides an array of products and services to fulfill the financial needs of individuals and businesses. It's headquartered at 2036 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona. The bank specializes in business lending and deposit services, and provides a wide variety of personal credit and deposit services along with complete electronic banking programs. Visit arizbank.com or call 602.381.2090 for more information. The bank is a member of FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
About Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a diversified financial services company with assets of $11.4 billion. The company provides banking, mortgage, private client, investment and insurance services to individuals and businesses. Heartland currently has 121 banking locations serving 89 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Texas and California. Additional information about Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is available at htlf.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
Safe Harbor Statement
This release, and future oral and written statements of Heartland and its management, may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 about Heartland's financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives, future performance and business. Although these forward-looking statements are based upon the beliefs, expectations and assumptions of Heartland's management, there are a number of factors, many of which are beyond the ability of management to control or predict, that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in its forward-looking statements. These factors, which are detailed in the risk factors included in Heartland's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, include, among others: (i) the strength of the local and national economy; (ii) the economic impact of past and any future terrorist threats and attacks and any acts of war, (iii) changes in state and federal laws, regulations and governmental policies concerning the Company's general business; (iv) changes in interest rates and prepayment rates of the Company's assets; (v) increased competition in the financial services sector and the inability to attract new customers; (vi) changes in technology and the ability to develop and maintain secure and reliable electronic systems; (vii) the loss of key executives or employees; (viii) changes in consumer spending; (ix) unexpected results of acquisitions; (x) unexpected outcomes of existing or new litigation involving the Company; and (xi) changes in accounting policies and practices. All statements in this release, including forward-looking statements, speak only as of the date they are made, and Heartland undertakes no obligation to update any statement in light of new information or future events.
Telgian Holdings, Inc.
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle