Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rob McConnell Interviews Michael Peter Langevin Wednesday November 29, 2023 on Classic 1220
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- J Edgar Hoover Had A Memo That The KGB Had Information About LBJ And The Assassination of JFK
- Angie Wong alleged whistleblower status debunked by documents from Stan Fitzgerald Legacy PAC
- Spooky Favourite 'The 'X' Zone' Returns To Niagara Radio On Classic 122o
- Bangladesh Civil Society Pushes Back Against Misleading UN Briefing on October 28 Protests
- IsraelHQ.com Launches: Explore News, History & Prophecy in One Place
- Get Ready to Laugh Your Boots off with Evening Zoo in the Country!
- New Album RISE from Riki Buckingham conscious uplifting musician on a soul mission!
- Four in five sustainability professionals unfamiliar with scope 4 emissions, survey finds
Deerfield Beach 9/8/2023 — Jake's Driven to Give Foundation, a leading nonprofit organization committed to making a positive impact on communities, is taking a proactive stance in the fight against opioid/fentanyl overdoses. In a significant move to enhance public safety and save lives, the foundation is embarking on a mission to purchase and donate Narcan, to local first responders.
The opioid epidemic has been a growing concern in communities across the country, with overdoses claiming lives at an alarming rate. Recognizing the urgency of this crisis, Jake's Driven to Give Foundation has decided to step in and make a meaningful difference.
Narcan, also known as naloxone, is a medication that can rapidly reverse the effects of opioid/fentanyl overdoses, providing a crucial lifeline to those in critical need. By supplying Narcan to local first responders, the foundation aims to equip these heroes with the tools they need to save lives in emergency situations.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
Michael Ghanem, Founder of Jake's Driven to Give Foundation, expressed his deep commitment to this initiative: "We cannot stand by while our communities suffer from the devastating consequences of opioid addiction. Our foundation is dedicated to creating a safer and healthier environment for everyone. By providing Narcan to local first responders, we hope to empower them to respond swiftly to opioid-related emergencies and save lives." Mike is speaking October 26th in front of the DEA's Miami Field Division hosted by Brad Uhl, Assistant Special Agent DEA at the FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, FL. Please join us live at the event and help in the fight against fentanyl to save our children.
The foundation's donation of Narcan will bolster the efforts of local fire departments, paramedics, police officers, and other emergency responders in their mission to combat opioid overdoses.
Jake's Driven to Give Foundation invites the community, local businesses, and philanthropic partners to join them in this crucial mission. By working together, we can collectively save lives and address the opioid epidemic gripping our communities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
For more information about Jake's Driven to Give Foundation and its mission, or to contribute to this life-saving initiative, please visit https://gofund.me/61d27137.
Media Contact: Michael Ghanem, President email@example.com 561-334-9393
About Jake's Driven to Give Foundation:
Jake's Driven to Give Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to making a positive impact on communities. The foundation focuses on promoting public health, safety, and well-being. With a mission to create a better future, the foundation actively engages in projects that address critical societal issues. For more information, please visit https://gofund.me/61d27137.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?