Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Sizzling Summer Soundtrack that Shines Rays of Positivity
- Boston musician Prince Ngu brings the Lion King to life
- Pedro Mancillas Releases "Islands"
- Join Music2Deal a Business Network for the Music Industry ONLY @Music2Deal
- JuneLyfe - Lyfe or Def (Debut Album)
- The Healing Power of Sound and Presence
- Flutist Kim Scott Releases New CD "Free To Be" on Innervision Records
- Dshcook Announces His New Album State of Grace
Ivy Ray shared this with Music Publisher and LHMPR Radio Host Yvonne Wilcox, The anticipation of the hottest, talented recording artist to come out of the entertainment mecca city Atlanta Georgia in 10 years, has hit the scene with her hot new single "Selfish" . Recording artist, BMI songwriter, actress, Ivy Ray has captured the attention of radio dj's, program directors, record executives, promoters, casting directors, filmmakers and more. Ivy Ray (formerly Poison Ivy) is an American Hip Hop artist / actress from College Park, GA. She created her club banging sound when linking up with industry super producer Rhapsidi " Sidrick Mitchell ", Prentiss "Whodiee Slimm" and world renowned engineer Slice Money back in 2016. Ivy Ray was featured on various records back in the early 90's with multi – platinum Grammy Award winning artist Kirk Franklin's gospel group DMC. As a youth various artist that inspired her the most were Industry greats Mary J. Blige, Faith, Aaliyah, Brandy, Monica, Trina and Tupac to name a few.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
Loving her city of Atlanta and the many incredible artist that have soared through entertainment making Atlanta one of the most sought after cities in the entertainment industry, she knew it was her turn to advance to the mainstream markets. From her electric performances, interviews, press releases, rehearsals and more she captured the attention of 5 time Grammy Award Winning Producer/Artist James Worthy of Humble Sound Group Inc. " As an indie artist and a producer a few vital points that I look for are discipline, dedication, talent, and eagerness to learn. Following Ivy Ray's progress within the underground market, her vision to succeed and after speaking with her several times, I knew this was not only a powerful artist that the industry would love, but one that was ready to tackle the mainstream market."
Ivy Ray teamed up with James Worthy, a Producer, Artist and CEO, through his company James Worthy, Ivy Ray was able to land a incredible distribution deal with one of the largest distribution companies in the world with Empire Records. With this distribution deal, Ivy Ray and her music will now be marketed, promoted and distributed in every state in the U.S as well as the mass markets overseas. Radio stations in Germany and the UK have recently picked up her recent single and added it to their daily playlist. Her upcoming debut single produced by James Worthy "Be A Man About It" will release this summer 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
Ivy Ray is currently in video production mode. She and her management team spared no expense nor hesitation in enlisting the services of Shreveport's entertainment industry filmmaker / director Edward "Self Service" Hinson to head her visuals. " I knew in order to be able to compete on the major mainstream market, we had to just go for it and get one of the best. How can you have your material distributed by a major player like Empire Records and not have one of the best to do the visuals. I knew from Mr. Hinson's work, he would deliver the fire needed."
Ivy Ray is gearing up for her promotional tour soon. She is preparing to release her brand new highly anticipated single "Be A Man About It" written and produced by James Worthy. She's excited about connecting with her current fans and anticipating building millions more through her music. With her tenacity, talent, drive, love and passion for her music, she's ready to make her mark in the industry and we can surely see and hear why.
Management: Humble Sound Music Group Email: email@example.com
YWPN Network News
Yvonne Wilcox, Publisher
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening