Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 109
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- ASA to Present at 2023 NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE)
Similar on eTradeWire
- University Archives' Oct. 18 online auction features items signed by history's brightest luminaries
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Jeezy, Sexyy Red, Plies, And $hyfromdatre Support The HBCU Community With A Special Concert For NC College Students In Winston-Salem, NC on Oct. 27th
- Exploring the many plants and flowers at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- Our I Like Knitting October 2023 issue is packed with potential!
- Get 75+ fabulous fall crochet patterns—Now!
- EPARTRADE, RACER, and SPEED SPORT Announce Dates for 4th Annual RACE INDUSTRY WEEK: (November 27th - December 1st, 2023)
- Outstanding collections are in Cottone Auctions' Important Clocks & Timepieces Auction, September 30
- CLUBWAKA Celebrates 25 Years of Fun Sports, Parties, & Friends with New Website
Okay, maybe there is one thing that's better. How about some bold new colors and patterns in your wardrobe and around your home? That's what the May issue of We Like Sewing is all about. We're exploring bright colors, cheerful combinations, and light fabrics so you have everything you need for summer, whether you plan to travel or entertain close to home.
Long, lazy days and warm, peaceful evenings are here (or they will be soon) and you'll be ready with the fun-loving patterns in this issue of We Like Sewing. Here's a preview of some of the excitement you'll find in this issue..
You don't have to play tennis to appreciate the chic French Rose Pleated Tennis Skirt, from designer Mary Beth Temple. As with so many of Mary's patterns, this tennis skirt looks fabulous, but it's not as complicated as it appears. I love how the rich rose color is reminiscent of those late spring flowers beloved for their beauty and fragrance.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tanktwo Launches New Battery Advisory Service
- Celebrating Excellence with John Schmitty Schmidt, Our Veteran Real Estate Agent!
- Heat Transfer Innovations: Tec-Masters and RPI on the ISS
- Vivera Prevails in Litigation Against Former Los Angeles Commissioner Pedram Salimpour
- Unlocking Success in Pahrump, NV: Tailored Local Marketing Strategies Take Center Stage
If you're looking for some fantastic footwear to go with your tennis skirt, be sure to take a look at the Sepia Sketches Espadrilles Tutorial, also from Mary Beth Temple. When it comes to summer fashion, nothing beats this classic Catalonian staple. Step into Mediterranean style with this pattern that blends machine and hand-sewing techniques.
Take a look at this month's cover image and you'll see the Over the Rainbow Table Runner Pattern from Janice Bailor. Your home deserves a summer makeover, too, right!? This playful pattern, with a vivid rainbow and cloud design comes in just over 13 inches wide and 39 inches long, and is sure to make your table the envy of your house guests. This intermediate-level quilting project makes a lovely wall hanging, too, if you prefer it as a decorative piece.
Summer is sailing the waves of the season and will be here before you know it. And these projects are just the thing for summer fun. You'll find these patterns and more in the May issue of We Like Sewing at https://welikesewing.com/toc/magazine-may-2023/.
- Dr. Sayed Miry Quality Medical Evaluator in the San Francisco Bay Area
- CAVU International and Rossi Companies Forge Transformative Partnership
- Fifth Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day Attracts Over 5,000
- The Hutchinson Prize Rewards Young Social Commentary Writers
- Cherish Every Golden Moment with Heartwarming Board Book
- Discover the World of Adorable Labrador Puppies with "Lab Babies!" Board Book
- Mobile Casino Bonuses: How to Maximize Your Winnings on Mobile Devices
- Chef Alan Wilkinson is lecturing at the Florida Food Show
- NY Judge Issues Trump Gag Order, BUT
- California Man Accused of 6-Year Old's 1987 Murder Exonerated by DNA
- 2024 Medicare Drug Plan Premium Costs Vary Widely For Seniors
- Chef Alan Wilkinson and #Sobewff
- The Professionals Redefines Commercial Cleaning Services in Littleton, CO, with Customizable Solutions
- Daniel R. Klaproth Joins Personal Injury Law Firm Feldman Shepherd
- Reginald L. Streater Joins Personal Injury Law Firm Feldman Shepherd
- An Interactive Art Exhibition In Queens - Postcards From The Abstract(ed) Universe
- The National Black Movie Association and its Award Winning HBCU Student Filmmakers Feted at Inaugural DC Gala
- Organ Stop Pizza Partners with The Joy Bus and Wow Wheat Beer to Help Cancer Patients
- Green Road Energy's TAG System Named Finalist in Prestigious Platts Global Energy Awards 2023
- John Duffy Presents "A Sunday Night Horse" and "Miracle in East Texas"