Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 218
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Blood Immortal, available on DVD October 20th
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- FX Master, Nick Benson (Tremors, The Blob) joins 'The House In The Pines'
- Summer Hill Films sees a bright FUTURE in North American DVD and VOD with quirky release
- The Nights Before Christmas Playing at FrightFest 2020 Poster and Trailer Revealed
- Must see, Joey Luthman Has Memorable Performance In Lifetime's "INTO THE ARMS of DANGER" Now Streaming!
- South Florida Debut for Multi-Award Winning Film 'Roses are Blind' at Fort Myers Film Festival!
- 9 Time Grammy Award Winning Producer Joe "The Butcher" Nicolo joins The House In The Pines
ITHACA is an adventure mini-series that takes you on a journey through the battlefield of the mind, on a man's quest to heal his broken legacy. The ambitious first season has been created over 7 years with zero budget, only 2-4 crew, and using only free and available resources. Inspired by Homer's "Odyssey," modern mythology, and flavored with Balinese Hindu Mythology. It is an emotional adventure / horror / psychological thriller that has already resonated in the hearts of all it's viewers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rsvp Of South Florida Translates Success With Client Growth During COVID-19
- Iron Ridge Insurance Services welcomes Cyndi Doragh to its team
- Free Rusesabagina: "Dad, we're coming for you."
- LSSC chosen for National Career and Technical Education initiative
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Lisa Perry
Marketing Macabre is a wickedly devilish public relations / marketing / social media company subservient to horror professionals like yourself. Our undying devotion is to assist horror entities in promoting their diabolical creations well beyond the grave ... So if you have anything to do with horror, be it a production company, director, producer, actor, writer, podcast-er, singer, etc ..., we will craft a campaign "witch" will spellbind you and your evil dominion.
Watch ITHACA Chapters 1- 4 Here:
Follow ITHACA: The Miniseries of Facebook
- Fox General Contracting specializes in interior remodeling on The Eastern Shore!
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Lifeguarding Classes LLC Offering Fully Remote Lifeguard Courses
- Scrubs for All Shapes & Sizes: A Guide to Different Brands
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Palmetto Animal League hosts virtual adoption event in partnership with Peacock Subaru
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- The Ocean County YMCA needs your help
- CEREC Crowns from Lehigh Valley Dentist Can Be Placed in as Little as One Visit
- 2015 Silver Ford Escape For Sale!
- San Francisco Town Hall Fights Anti-Asian Discrimination and Launches New Campaign
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC