Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
- A Galle lamp and a Galle vase combine for $133,750 in Part 1 of Ron Blessing, held by Woody Auction
- Items signed by Mao Zedong, Jefferson, Einstein will be sold online Dec. 14th by University Archives
- Miller & Miller's December 3rd online auction will feature outstanding automobilia, signs and toys
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #88 will be held online and live in Bouckville, N.Y. on December 17th
- New Commemorative 0 Euro Banknote Celebrates Irish Free State's Centennial
- iDisplayit Release New Wall-Mounted Displays For LEGO Architecture
- Nye & Company's online-only 20th Century Machinal Delight auction will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 16
- SaltAction.com Gives Anglers The Ultimate Hookup For Saltwater Fishing Tackle
- Exquisite timepieces and fine jewelry are in Ahlers & Ogletree's online auction set for November 18
The Rare Autographs, Manuscripts & Books auction features historical material from multiple collecting categories. All 415 lots are up for viewing and bidding now (on the University Archives website: UniversityArchives.com, plus LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com and Auctionzip.com. Phone and absentee bids will be taken, but there's no live gallery bidding.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
"Our September auction offers collectors, dealers, and institutions the opportunity to acquire outstanding autographed material, relics, photographs and more," said John Reznikoff, president and owner of University Archives.
The large, 21 inch by 15 inch historic pen sketch hand-drawn and signed around 1990 by Neil Armstrong depicts important elements of the Apollo XI moon landing, including the trajectories of the command and lunar modules, plus the dark side of the moon represented by hatch marks. The drawing has been authenticated by Steve Zarelli Space Authentication (est. $90,000-$110,000).
The double-sided manuscript fragment comprising over 60 words in George Washington's hand, from the draft of his First Inaugural Address, was authenticated by 19th century Washington biographer Jared Sparks. The exquisite content relates to the Constitution. The fragment should finish at $60,000-$70,000.
Robert C. Merton (b. 1944) was the co-developer of the Black-Scholes-Merton formula, which revolutionized modern financial trading and earned him the shared 1997 Nobel Prize in Economics. He penned the famous formula and signed his name on stationery from Stockholm's Grand Hotel, while in Sweden to accept his Nobel Prize (est. $45,000-$55,000).
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
Sir Isaac Newton's 300-plus-word autograph manuscript draft of a religious treatise, believed to have been created around 1698, questions the concept of the Holy Trinity and reprises a 4th century debate concerning whether God, Christ, and the Holy Ghost were separate substances. Newton asks if "God or any part of him was born of the Virgin…" (est. $28,000-$35,000).
University Archives' new offices are located at 88 Danbury Rd. (Suite 2A) in Wilton, Conn. For more information, visit www.universityarchives.com.
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!