Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- LUMA Luxury Matchmaking Team Expansion
- Detroit Janitorial Corporation Cleans Professionally Compliant with State of Michigan Requirements
- Wrights Plastics complete 8m LED signage project for TEDxGlasgow
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Announces Free Storage Giveaway
- Prisma Health Selects Valify To Identify Vendor Consolidation And Other Savings Opportunities
- Roof Cleaning - Why It's So Important!
- San Diego Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers and Sells Homes for MORE Money
"The city is home to 10 of the top 350 slots on the list. Only four other cities--Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco--have higher concentrations of top-ranked ventures" (Cameron Albert-Deitch (https://www.inc.com/author/cameron-albert-deitch), Inc.com).
The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy's most dynamic segment—its independent small businesses. Microsoft, Dell, Domino's Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
"We are extremely proud to announce ranking No. 250 on the Inc. 5000," Gary Dytor, CEO, IT Works Recruitment Inc. "We have worked very hard to create a culture that nurtures, invests in, and develops our talent to become the best that they can be in a very competitive industry. For me, this is a very prestigious award and represents the expertise we demonstrate within professional recruitment. It's an honor to be in the top 10 companies of Atlanta. We have an exceptional team here at IT Works Recruitment."
Not only have the companies on the 2018 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists. The 2018 Inc. 5000 achieved an astounding three-year average growth of 538.2 percent, and a median rate of 171.8 percent. The Inc. 5000's aggregate revenue was $206.1 billion in 2017, accounting for 664,095 jobs over the past three years.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000.
"If your company is on the Inc. 5000, it's unparalleled recognition of your years of hard work and sacrifice," says Inc. editor in chief James Ledbetter. "The lines of business may come and go, or come and stay. What doesn't change is the way entrepreneurs create and accelerate the forces that shape our lives."
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
About IT Works Recruitment, Inc.
IT Works Recruitment Inc. has specialized in placing candidates with niche skills for more than 15 years and has grown to be the number 1 recruitment firm of choice across North America. We are experts in identifying hard-to-find contract and permanent resources to address the niche technology needs of our clients. Our clients use high-tech software systems to facilitate all aspects of their business and identify as users of: ERP (IFS, Epicor, Infor, JDE, Kronos, NeSuite & more), HCM (Workday & more), CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, & more), and EMR (Cerner, Epic, Athena, Meditech & more). At the core of IT Works Recruitment Inc. is a set of highly scalable, process-driven methodologies for recruiting and placing experienced talent while driving client, candidate, and talent satisfaction. For more information visit www.itworksrec.com
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community