Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 204
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 164
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 155
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 147
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 136
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 127
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 121
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 112
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 103
Similar on eTradeWire
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Cadcorp SIS 9 service release enables direct link to Ordnance Survey Data Hub
- Create Gorgeous, High-End Graphic Designs for ANY Marketing Need in 1 Minute
- ImmutableSoft introduces the Automatic License Manager (AutoLM)
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- Nitro Interactive Inc. (n2o) Establishes South East Asia Presence With New Partnership
- Announcing Public Safety Location Intelligence™ from GeoComm
- New Xitron.com Website Goes Live
- Western Pennsylvania Health Provider Chooses Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
"We're thrilled to be bringing the famous LEGO story to our GlueX audience," said Holly Pateman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hollypateman), VP Marketing at IT Glue. "Mr. Robertson's insight into how LEGO rewrote the rules of innovation to revive its business in the face of intense digital competition is as compelling as it is actionable to our MSP community, and we're looking forward to sharing this story with our community."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Names Coolfire a Top Workplace for Third Year Straight
- University Archives' online auction slated for August 19th could be the largest in company's history
- Cypress OSDP-Wiegand Converter attains certification in SIA's OSDP Verified program
Robertson is a Senior Lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management, where he teaches Innovation and Product Management. From 2010 through 2017, he was a Professor of Practice at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of, "Brick by Brick: How LEGO Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry (https://robertsoninnovation.com/books/brick-by-brick/)." Robertson is sharing the perils of "over-innovation" through the lens of LEGO, the iconic American toy brand, through an insider's look at how the company went from the brink of bankruptcy in 2003 to become the most profitable and fastest growing company in the toy industry today.
Robertson joins an already impressive roster of speakers at GlueX. Captain "Sully" Sullenberger (http://www.sullysullenberger.com/) is bringing his insights into leadership and crisis management. CEO of Service Leadership (https://www.service-leadership.com/), Paul Dippell (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pauldippell) is showcasing his extensive knowledge on building MSP excellence with brand new insights. The XaaS + the Future of IT panel is bringing the channel's foremost experts on XaaS to talk about where the burgeoning opportunities for increasing recurring revenue are, and how to know which are the best opportunities for your MSP. GlueX includes three expansive tracks this year: Technical, Business, and Sales & Marketing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- Business Rescue Coaching Redefines Virtual Networking for Businesswomen
- Money Expert Galit Tsadik Hosting the Inner Shark Tribe Money Coaching Program September 2020
- Six (6) Companies Are 70% of Black Lives Matter Pledges
Last year, IT Glue partners walked away with practical applications for improving their business the very next day. There's a limited amount of tickets remaining. To register to attend or for more information, visit https://www.gluex.co/.
GlueX is the IT Glue's annual user conference. Unlike other conferences in the channel, GlueX is 100% thought leadership based with a primary focus on educating, enriching, and sharing MSP best practices, profitability, and growth strategies with the elite IT Glue Community and beyond. This year's event is being held September 15-17, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona at the 5-star Phoenician Resort. Visit https://www.gluex.co/.
All trademarks recognized.
- Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer Prepares For Increase In Filings As Federal Unemployment Aid Ends
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Seeks Nominations for 2021 Regional Program
- Ron Throop Write-in Campaign for NY Senate District 48
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Duane Blanton Family Home Services Offers Residential Duct Cleaning Services
- Post-Dispatch Names Daugherty a Winner of the St. Louis Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- Darren Bishop joins MarketDesk as Head of Business Development & Strategy for EMEA and Asia
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Kawaii-Crafts Creates & Curates Cuteness For Avid Fans Near & Far!
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- Canadian-based Doctor Discusses Neuroplasticity & Regulating Emotions During COVID-19
- TVS Mystery Network Launches as the 34th Full Time Streaming Post Cable Network TVS MicroChannel.Com
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award