Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- Messageware Earns Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Status
- Virginia-Based Digital Forensic Company Eyes Growth & Expanded Services
- USC Educator Honored by Mensa for Artificial Intelligence System Combating Human Trafficking
- Password RBL adds Pwned Passwords database to their password blacklisting service
- Lucd announces a global OEM agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Spray Painting Drone Patent Issued to Apellix™
- Hire IT People, Inc expands I.T Consulting and Staffing Services to Canada, Mexico
- DB25 2-Position Switch with Automatic Fallback and RS232 Remote Eliminates Network Downtime
A third of Australian businesses have experienced a cybercrime of sorts. Losing data because of malware or malicious attacks cost Australian businesses in excess of $270 000 on average.
The latest wave of malicious software known as ransomware is big business, nearly 50% of cyber-attacks are caused by ransomware. Ransomware is a type of malicious software that locks your computer, system or network until you pay the cybercriminal owner a fee.
IT consultant Billy from Server Guru explained "Business backups are key in recovering from cyber-attacks and malicious software like "ransomware" where a client's data is infected and held ransom, in many cases paying the ransom does not guarantee the business getting its data back".
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Having up to date anti-virus software is a necessity but should not be not always counted on as a way to prevent these malware as many malware are rewritten and not always detected by antivirus signatures. Only when these new variants spread across the internet and are exposed to be causing harm are they submitted for analysis to antivirus labs.
No business should be without at least one backup system in place. Server Guru IT Support recommend way to do backups would be to have separate backup systems, one for local backups and another system that sends backup to offsite servers.
A decent backup strategy is in most cases the only way to recover from a cyber-attack.
Server Guru IT Support has developed a small business data backup strategy that will secure small businesses from today's cyber-attacks.
Server Guru IT Support
- "Scraps" by Geraldine Inoa at The Matrix Theatre
- Rapper Lil Cory Claims To Be A God
- Yoga Shanti NYC Yoga Teacher Training Graduates on GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Janet Reed, Esq. reviews recent North Carolina case addressing preservation of appeal
- Mighty Travels Premium - a new kind of travel search favorited by consumers
- TVS Television Network Expands Production Facilities in Bullhead City, AZ
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle