Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Collaboration between MommyDaddyMe.com and Jersey College of Girls
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- The Sales Lead Management Association Announces the Winners of Its '20 Women to Watch' Annual Recognition Program
- Next generation Industrial NAS Servers 1U, 2U, 4U -48V, -72V & 110V DC Battery powered NAS Servers available from Cepoint Networks
- New think tank launches in Australia to combat growing threat of electronic waste
- The Vested Group Acquires Meridian Business Services
- ExcelLaptopParts.com now stocks Acer Aspire R5-571 Laptop Parts
- LV Techie Awards honors 'game-changing' women in IT field
A third of Australian businesses have experienced a cybercrime of sorts. Losing data because of malware or malicious attacks cost Australian businesses in excess of $270 000 on average.
The latest wave of malicious software known as ransomware is big business, nearly 50% of cyber-attacks are caused by ransomware. Ransomware is a type of malicious software that locks your computer, system or network until you pay the cybercriminal owner a fee.
IT consultant Billy from Server Guru explained "Business backups are key in recovering from cyber-attacks and malicious software like "ransomware" where a client's data is infected and held ransom, in many cases paying the ransom does not guarantee the business getting its data back".
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
Having up to date anti-virus software is a necessity but should not be not always counted on as a way to prevent these malware as many malware are rewritten and not always detected by antivirus signatures. Only when these new variants spread across the internet and are exposed to be causing harm are they submitted for analysis to antivirus labs.
No business should be without at least one backup system in place. Server Guru IT Support recommend way to do backups would be to have separate backup systems, one for local backups and another system that sends backup to offsite servers.
A decent backup strategy is in most cases the only way to recover from a cyber-attack.
Server Guru IT Support has developed a small business data backup strategy that will secure small businesses from today's cyber-attacks.
Server Guru IT Support
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- ASICFPGA releases new HDR ISP core (three exposure, 120dB)
- Breach Force: CyberSec Teams Look to Advanced Tools and Capabilities to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK