Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 545
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 452
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 253
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 224
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 204
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 172
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 138
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 137
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 136
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Speakers from New Nations Announced for Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021
- Conference Chair invitation letter for SMi's 12th Annual Air Mission Planning & Support
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- Hensoldt Optronics & key OEMs to present at Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2021
- AI.Reverie Awarded $950 Million IDIQ Contract for U.S. Air Force Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS)
- ONR Global & MARSEC COE to present updates at Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance Technology 2021
- Poopie Suits Announces Release of 4th Book – More Sub Tales
- L2 Aviation Names Human Resource Veteran Warren Orr as Human Resources Leader
- RF Welder Converted to Puls2™ Heat Sealer
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Receives 2020 - 2021 Great Place to Work Certification
The 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference, taking place on the 21st-22nd October 2020 in London, UK, will delve into how nations are adopting and adapting technology to gain greater intelligence resolution.
For those interested in attending, there is a £200 early bird discount ending on 28th August 2020. Register at www.airborne-isr.net/pr4
More on eTradeWire News
- Architect Receives Anton Vegliante Award from AIA Architects League
- Keyboardist/Composer, Tom Alexander Re-Releases Critically Acclaimed Album, "What's Ahead?"
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers Timely News To Students
- Pyramid Technology CEO and Owner Tony Mavusi nominated for EY's National Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
This year's agenda includes three key US speakers from the US Navy, US Army Europe and US Air Force, set to deliver insightful presentations, thoroughly covering the intelligence chain from across domains:
· Captain (N) Eric Soderberg, Program Manager Multi-Mission Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems UAS, NAVAIR, US Navy will be presenting on 'Integrating Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) into the US Navy for Wider ISR Capabilities at Sea'.
· Dr Qing Wu, Senior Scientist for Processing and Exploitation, Air Force Research Laboratory, United States Air Force will be presenting on 'Moving from Data to Information to Enhance USAF Decision-Making Capabilities'.
· In a joint brief, Colonel Jay W. Haley, Deputy Chief of Staff, Intelligence (G2), US Army Europe & Colonel Derrick S. Lee, Assistant Chief of Staff, Intelligence (G2), NATO Allied Land Command (former US Army Europe G2) will be presenting on 'Supporting US Army Europe Capabilities through Multi-Discipline Airborne ISR Operations to Maintain Joint Information Supremacy'.
More on eTradeWire News
- Push Money Entertainment Released the New Music Video, "RNS (Pack It Up) ft Jadakiss" by Capo Diablo
- PPGJLI Administrative Director Jacklyn Milton Honored as a Literary Leader
- PPGJLI Children's Book Takes Top Award in Minnesota Author Project Contest
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
The event brochure including the full speaker line-up and programme details, is available to download online at http://www.airborne-isr.net/pr4
6th Annual Airborne ISR
21st-22nd October 2020
Gold Sponsor: Leonardo, Sponsor: Mynaric
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. For details contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com.
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US