Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 340
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
The island has completely reinvented itself not just by implementing health measures but also by creating a more relaxed island. Isla Cozumel offers a great solution with open spaces not just on the water and the beaches but also offers reduced capacity at hotels, currently at 20%. Even the usual bustling downtown is now back to pre-cruise ship levels of the 1980's when the "Centro" was relaxing and great for lazy strolls through the main plaza and the waterfront.
More on eTradeWire News
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
To get the word out, on July 22nd the Cozumel Hotel Association launched a social media campaign (#thereisanewcaribbeanisland) with new images and videos (https://youtu.be/Qq2Oa1WJl1s) of the new laid back island showing miles and miles of empty beaches. To further reduce stress around traveling and airports, the campaign targets cities with direct flights. American Airlines offers daily flights from Dallas and weekly flights from Charlotte.
You can also relax by knowing that Isla Cozumel has received the "Safe Travels" global safety and hygiene stamp from the World Travel & Tourism Council. Every business in the tourism industry, including hotels, has also obtained the Mexican Caribbean & Safe Check Certification in addition to the even more stringent State of Quintana Roo Certification in protection and health prevention in tourist facilities.
It's time to relax. Choose a hotel in Isla Cozumel, make a flight reservation and be on a sun-bathed beach within a couple of hours. Another relaxation tip: many hotels offer Yoga and other Wellness Programs with ocean views.
More on eTradeWire News
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
You can find that perfect resort by visiting the Cozumel Hotel Association webpage: islacozumelresorts.com. Follow the Cozumel Hotel Association and see the campaign's videos and images on facebook.com/MyCozumel. Instagram.com/cozumel_isla
About the Cozumel Hotel Association:
The Cozumel Hotel Association is the strongest tourist and economic entity on the island, hosting 3,560 rooms with 22 partner hotels and generating more than 4,000 direct jobs on average.
International Advertising, Inc, Steven Lorenzo
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Dangerous Jobs in America
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Southfield firm hires onsite teacher to support employees
- BullBag Corporation Launches in Home Depot Stores in South Florida
- The United Impact Fund & California Health Medical Reserve Corps Donate Respirator Masks to OLE
- Karen Tobiasen sets out to transform our lives and businesses with 'The Heart Revolution'
- Community Cooperative is awarded the inaugural Bay Pines Director's Cup for service to veterans
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- TVS Boxing Network Adds 100 Classic TV Fights From the 1940's-80's on WatchYour.TV
- Covid-19 Bar Noise Limit Released for England