Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Business Loan Requirements by Loankumar
- DJ Van Keuren Announced as a Finalist for The Family Wealth Alliances "Best in the Industry Awards"
- The Madison Group Arranges $20,700,000 Bridge Loan for a Medical Center in Utah
- One Park Financial a Winner of the South Florida 2018 Top Workplaces Award for Second Year in a Row
- Estate Planning Team Welcomes Craig Szabo as DST Trustee
- Jefferson Capital Brothers Guest Speakers at Blockchain Summit 2018
- Coastal Equities Customer Files Arbitration Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Fiat To Cryptocurrencies Exchange Cryptology lists Pundi X (NPXS), TomoChain (TOMO) and PolicyPal
- TRA Announces the Launch of our New Website
- MySIPonline Reveals How they Choose the Best Schemes from Kotak MF
Researchers from the University of Illinois, Chicago have examined waterborne diseases contracted from paddling, swimming, boating, and fishing in rivers, lakes and other natural sources. It did not examine illnesses associated with swimming pools or water parks.
Their study published in the journal Environmental Health in January has revealed that water-related recreational activities led to over 90 million cases of ear, eye, gastrointestinal, respiratory and skin-related illnesses in the US. Those illnesses amounted to USD 2.9 billion a year in medical costs and costs pertaining to time away from school and work.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hassle-Free Oracle Documentation with Brand New dbForge Documenter
- Hip hop group Alliance of Fire release debut single 'Get to You'
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Over 200 business advisors gather in Denver to help small-business owners exit their businesses
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
Experts believe that these giant numbers have put the costs of projects that aim to help make recreational waterways safer and cleaner in perspective. The costs associated with beach monitoring and notification programs are known, but till now, people didn't have an idea of illnesses acquired through recreation on natural waters. This new data can help policymakers put the cost of water-quality improvement and water quality monitoring into context.
No Need to Panic
Experts also think that people should not be panicked after reading this data. As around 4 billion eater recreation events occur annually in the US, the percentage of people who actually got sick is just 2 percent.
No Foolproof Determination
The experts also think that determining exactly how many illnesses are due to water recreation is not easy. If a person gets sick a few days after visiting the doctor, the cause of the illness, viruses or bacteria present in the water cannot often be investigated or recognised easily.
Experts have also pointed out that around USD 10 billion is allocated each year for efforts regarding beach water protection. This is only a fraction of annual estimated illness burden.
More on eTradeWire News
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
The Solution: AMPAC USA Systems
Though we agree that governments need to make stricter policies to prevent pollution, but until that fine day, you can trust our wide range of Seawater Desalination systems to meet all your needs. Though they require you to invest some money, you get the ROI from day one. In case you can't find a system that meets your needs, we can even create a custom-made product for you that would ensure you never think twice about quenching your thirst.
To save your own health and the health and well-being of your loved ones as well as the huge costs associated with it, contact AMPAC USA now!
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018
- P3iD Technologies Incorporates to accelerate growth
- KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets
- Latest & Most Effective B2B Email Marketing Techniques of 2018
- Megicbyte Solutions Started Logo Design Services- Avail Now
- When You Choose Reliable Local Microsoft Support Partner
- Sovereign Home Improvements Now Provides Top Quality Workmanship for Less
- Why is my HP Printer not Taking Paper
- Agriya develops efficient on-demand taxi apps for hassle free travel
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to speak at Lutheran Church in Nevada
- Sharenumbersystem Is One Of The Most Popular Automated Income Systems - Constant Source Of Cash
- Businesses choose 'Uber' for recycling
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia give a modern take on a classic story in "Ngayon at Kailanman"
- AMBEROS Launched Exclusive Collection of Round Beads Baby Teething Necklaces and Bracelets
- South Africa's Cyberspace Administrator Celebrates Women