Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 205
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Jeff Wisuri Brings Safe Money Radio To Minneapolis
- Adam Waskey Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Baltimore & Wilmington
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance News Generated By Association's Awareness Month Campaign
- DBL Center Brokers Help Businesses Bundle Short Term Disability and MA Paid Family Medical Leave Act Benefits
- Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA, Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Offer Tax Advantages For Business Owners
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Glenn Neasham Retirement planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham Specializing in Fixed Indexed Annuity. Since 1987 Happy clients. Ask Glenn for referrals
- Glenn Neasham please support him he's a good man with the utmost of integrity
Do I Need a Referral to See a Physical Therapist?
Whether you need a referral to see a physical therapist depends on your health insurance plan. Generally speaking, if you have an HMO plan, you need a referral from your primary doctor to see a specialist, such as a physical therapist. If you have a PPO, you do not need a referral to see a specialist. However, it is important to note that even if your health insurance plan does not require that you get a referral to see a physical therapist, the therapist may require a referral from your doctor.
More on eTradeWire News
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
Are Physical Therapy Sessions Covered by My Health Insurance?
If you have health insurance through your employer or you purchased your policy through Nevada Health Link, or was purchased "Off Exchange" but is still an ACA plan, then your plan is ACA-compliant and covers physical therapy for new or old injuries. Be aware that you'll have deductibles, co-insurance and co-pays most likely. You'll need to ask your broker/agent how your plan works. This is why it's so important to have an agent you can ask these type of question to.
It is also important to note that your health insurance probably only covers a certain number of sessions, regardless of how many sessions you need. Your doctor may want you to attend 60 physical therapy sessions, but your health insurance may only cover 36 of those sessions.
Read the full article:https://www.nevadainsuranceenrollment.com/is-physical-therapy-covered-under-health-insurance/
More on eTradeWire News
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
Nevada Insurance Enrollment
4260 W. Craig Road suite #150-A
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Nevada Insurance Enrollment
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!