Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 128
- New Free LatinX Online Course on How Trump is Accelerating Rise of A Minority-Majority USA 121
- Howard Hanna taps Lion & Orb as First Agency of Record
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Independent Publisher BHC Press Launches New Online Store to Help Support Independent Bookstores; Lends Support to Libraries and the Reading Community
- "A Surgeon's Lessons, Learned and Lost" - How Much Has Medicine Truly Advanced Over the Years?
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Romance Novel - Home at Last
- Publisher Gives E-Books Away to Help Children Fight Boredom During Pandemic
- New Publishing Company Focused on Funny Books
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- The Release of Sci-Fi Dystopian Thriller Set After a Genetic Plague 45x Worse than COVID-19
- Westfield Resident's Book, "Beyond the Celebration," Nominated for Global Award
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Sci-fi Romance - Slayer
- "A World in Crisis" - A Grim Future Awaits in This Novel About Ecological Survival
About the Book:
"Seasons of Thunder," shares the story of Batjibilibili, a well-known writer and newspaper columnist from Gaborone, Botswana. She is in love with her husband Ntungamili who is a recluse, and poet, consumed with contemplative inertia and angst.
No matter her love for Ntungamili, Batjibilibili spends most of her time with Satjilombe who is a Member of Parliament, the Senior Minister in the Office of the President and a goatherd clod who preys on attractive women for fun through his political influences.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
Batjibilibili feels dirty and disgusted after making love to Satjilombe. "Seasons of Thunder" shared Batjibilibili's life and story, which unravel against the bedrock of four successive political rulers.
About the Author:
Professor Teedzani Thapelo, born in Jacklas No.1 village in Tati East, Botswana was educated at McConnell College, University of Botswana, London School of Economics and School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London in Great Britain.
Teedzani has been employed as a teacher, research assistant, research associate, university lecturer, researcher and human rights campaigner. In 2003, the professor was a nominated Fellow of the Institute of International Education at the University of New York and spent 2004-2005 as Africa Guest Researcher and Visiting Scholar at Nordic Africa Institute at Uppsala, Sweden. He has resided in Canada, England, France, South Africa and Sweden and is a resident at Mapoka Village Tati West currently, where he resides with his eighty-one year old mother and sons (Davis and Rabasi). His elder son (Alex) studies in Canada with his mother who teaches at Oshawa in Toronto). Professor Thapelo, published in newspapers, magazines and peer-reviewed journals, lost his hand while working in the bush in 2019; however, he continues to weave dramatic political romantic fiction as disabled author - his titles brim with salacious intrigue discriminating romance readers enjoy the world over.
More on eTradeWire News
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
Where To Purchase:
This compelling, and turbulent, true love story, is minced with an illicit affair that flames the pages and is available at https://www.donnaink.com where you'll receive the deepest pocket discounts.
Of course, this title is also available at major book distribution retailers.
To order bulk copies write to: email@example.com.
Ironmantle Books Imprint
DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Connected Women of Influence Announces Immediate Access for all members to Network Online
- Remote Working - Tips and Best Practices
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Kansas Translation and Interpretation Awarded to Global Link Language Services, Inc
- Help Protect Your Office with Commercial Janitorial Services
- OTCWagon Issuing an update on GTX Corp. (GTXO)
- Triton Realty Group LLC Release COVID-19 Multifamily Chicago Impact Report
- In the Face of Crisis: ELEKS Turns Hackathon into Global Collaboration Exercise
- Local independent vehicle broker makes it happen for keyworkers
- SelectTech Awarded Boeing Contract to Develop, Test, and Certify Airborne SATCOM Routers
- Hospitality Workers Database Created to Help COVID-19 Recovery
- Life Sciences Executive Appointed to South Carolina District Export Council
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- SECURE Notarization Act of 2020 Introduced
- Fund acquiring assets in the hotel, restaurant and multi-family vertical
- Glimmer to Spark: Three Artists Reveal Their Creative Processes
- Improving Retention: 3 Ways to Use a Rewards Culture to Benefit Your Business and Retain Customers
- MICROJIG sponsors Woodcademy TV
- BMA's "Quarantine Island" to benefit Gateway Resilience Fund