Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Brews Up Two New Fruity Tea Flavors in Time for Summer
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- PERK Advisors LLC Launches Restaurant Consulting Services
- City Barbeque introduces Jacked Mac, brings back Burnt Ends, Taqos
- Anoki Charity Dinner Raises £55,000 for Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust
- Flame Broiler Implements No Antibiotics Ever Chicken In Restaurants Nationwide
- Beaumont Says Aloha to Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- MAC Gives Back in New Hampshire
- Girls Night Out The Show! At Vehicle City Social
- Stonefire Grill's Test Kitchen Sprouts Four New Items
iPourIt Installs Self-Serve Beer Wall at Taproom Social, a New Taproom and Social House in Charlotte
iPourIt increases its lead in the self-serve beverage dispense technology market with the installation of a 50-tap self-serve beer wall at Taproom Social. The location is conveniently located right outside the left field corner of BB&T Ballpark, home to Minor League Baseball team, the Charlotte Knights. It's also walking distance from The Bank of America Stadium, home to the Carolina Panthers.
Owner and Charlotte local, Sunkul Soni, has extensive experience in the bar and business industry and obtained his MBA from New York University - Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
Darren Nicholson, VP of iPourIt, says, "iPourIt is excited to grow the business with Taproom Social. Sunkul is an intelligent and strategic operator who thinks everything through and recognizes the value of differentiation and innovation. With iPourIt's extensive data reporting and smart technology and Sunkul's industry knowledge and business plan, the two businesses are sure to grow and succeed together."
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
The self-serve tap wall will feature a rotating selection of 40 craft beers, seven wines or proseccos, kombucha, soda, and cold brew. Opening at 11 a.m., Taproom Social will offer an open kitchen giving patrons several choices including sandwiches, salads, charcuterie plates, and other snackable and shareable items.
iPourIt's self-serve beverage dispense technology will add to Taproom Social's fun atmosphere and the freedom of choice with the 50-tap self-serve beer wall. The pour-your-own concept allows patrons to pour their own beverage, make their own buying and pricing decisions, avoid long bar lines, and try a specialized offering of their choosing without having to purchase an entire pint.
Taproom Social expects to open in spring of 2019.
About iPourIt, Inc.
iPourIt, Inc. is North America's leader in self-serve beverage dispense technology with over 150 locations installed and operating, over 120 million ounces poured, and more than 4,000 taps installed. iPourIt partners with operators to provide an interactive, on-premise, self-service beer & wine experience promoting consumer choice and sampling. The technology has proven to increase revenue and drive profitability through higher space utilization and lower operating costs for clients while enhancing customer satisfaction. Learn more at https://www.ipouritinc.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
About Taproom Social
Taproom Social is Uptown Charlotte's first self-serve taproom and social house. The taproom is in Charlotte's main playground and walkable district, with The Bank of America Stadium and BB&T Ballpark just a short walk away. Customers have the freedom of choice with a rotating selection of 50 self-serve taps and a diverse food menu from their open kitchen. The open seating, fun and welcoming atmosphere, and unique concept offers an experience everyone can enjoy. To learn more, check out @taproomsocialclt on Instagram.
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live