Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 217
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 123
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Hopportunities Taproom, a Self-Pour Tasting Room & Venue, is Coming to Delray Beach, Fl
- Death Wish Games, An All New Concept Venue Using iPourIt Technology, is Coming to Charlotte
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- NAORCA Worldwide - Assisting businesses to help reduce, theft, fraud and cybercrime
- Washington Township's Rapid Fired Pizza Installs Self-Pour Tap System
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ Opens Their Second Rialto Restaurant
- Taco Libre, The Fast-casual Mexican Chain, Is Bringing Self-pour Beer To St. Paul
- Local Veterans Launch New Coffee/pizza Hybrid Concept At NAS JRB
iPourIt Installs Self-Serve Beer Wall at Taproom Social, a New Taproom and Social House in Charlotte
iPourIt increases its lead in the self-serve beverage dispense technology market with the installation of a 50-tap self-serve beer wall at Taproom Social. The location is conveniently located right outside the left field corner of BB&T Ballpark, home to Minor League Baseball team, the Charlotte Knights. It's also walking distance from The Bank of America Stadium, home to the Carolina Panthers.
Owner and Charlotte local, Sunkul Soni, has extensive experience in the bar and business industry and obtained his MBA from New York University - Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
Darren Nicholson, VP of iPourIt, says, "iPourIt is excited to grow the business with Taproom Social. Sunkul is an intelligent and strategic operator who thinks everything through and recognizes the value of differentiation and innovation. With iPourIt's extensive data reporting and smart technology and Sunkul's industry knowledge and business plan, the two businesses are sure to grow and succeed together."
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
The self-serve tap wall will feature a rotating selection of 40 craft beers, seven wines or proseccos, kombucha, soda, and cold brew. Opening at 11 a.m., Taproom Social will offer an open kitchen giving patrons several choices including sandwiches, salads, charcuterie plates, and other snackable and shareable items.
iPourIt's self-serve beverage dispense technology will add to Taproom Social's fun atmosphere and the freedom of choice with the 50-tap self-serve beer wall. The pour-your-own concept allows patrons to pour their own beverage, make their own buying and pricing decisions, avoid long bar lines, and try a specialized offering of their choosing without having to purchase an entire pint.
Taproom Social expects to open in spring of 2019.
About iPourIt, Inc.
iPourIt, Inc. is North America's leader in self-serve beverage dispense technology with over 150 locations installed and operating, over 120 million ounces poured, and more than 4,000 taps installed. iPourIt partners with operators to provide an interactive, on-premise, self-service beer & wine experience promoting consumer choice and sampling. The technology has proven to increase revenue and drive profitability through higher space utilization and lower operating costs for clients while enhancing customer satisfaction. Learn more at https://www.ipouritinc.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
About Taproom Social
Taproom Social is Uptown Charlotte's first self-serve taproom and social house. The taproom is in Charlotte's main playground and walkable district, with The Bank of America Stadium and BB&T Ballpark just a short walk away. Customers have the freedom of choice with a rotating selection of 50 self-serve taps and a diverse food menu from their open kitchen. The open seating, fun and welcoming atmosphere, and unique concept offers an experience everyone can enjoy. To learn more, check out @taproomsocialclt on Instagram.
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Sober Caddy Moves Offices to Lakewood
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers