Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 248
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 212
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 193
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 185
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 173
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 156
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 124
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 110
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 106
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Those Hilarious & Bizarre 'Florida Man' Stories Are Coming to Comics
- Lit Atlanta crime drama: Who is Lit Atlanta actor Horse Wren? Meet Liazon Allante
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- BIFF Seeks Films That Honor the Military, Police and First Responders
- Black Female Talk Show Host Launches Community of Professionals To Help Bring Multiracial Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Together
- Olivia Holt, iPOP Alum, Reprises Cloak & Dagger Role for Disney XD
- iPOP Alum Shameik Moore's New Film Cut Throat City Gets New Release Date
- Feature Florida Partnerships adds Brad Barrios to Board, upgrading an accomplished roster of Florida-based leaders
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
Albert Tsai, iPOP Alumni reunited with the cast of "Dr. Ken" for Playbill's Stars in the House. The live-streaming event brought together other cast members that include title character Ken Jeong Suzy Nakamura, Dave Foley, Jonathan Slavin, Tisha Campbell, Krista Marie Yu, Dana Lee. The ABC series, Dr Ken centered on Jeong as the lead titular character. In the series, which concluded in 2017, Ken balances his profession as a doctor with his Asian American family at home.
The event took place on May 28, and promoted support for The Actors Fund and its services post-Coronavirus pandemic. Stars in the House was hosted by SiriusXM Broadway host Seth Rudetsky and producer James Wesley. The series airs daily at 2 PM and 8 PM ET, and has raised $300,000 to benefit The Actors Fund since its launch.
"The Actors Fund provides services including Artists Health Insurance Resource Center, The Career Center, Housing Resources, Addiction & Recovery, HIV/AIDS and Senior Services, Counseling and Emergency Financial Assistance, as well as The Friedman Health Center for the Performing Arts in New York City."
More on eTradeWire News
- Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center Announces Launch of New Interactive Website
- Venture Capitalist Zain Jaffer Faces New Troubles
- Interlangue Interpreting, Inc thanks Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Truxx Announces an New App Release 3.5
- COVID-19 Safety Procedures Pennino Family Dentistry
Albert Tsai found success in the industry after partaking in iPOP LA, the twice-annual Los Angeles based event. He is best known for starring as Fred on the Disney Channel comedy series Coop & Cami Ask the World. Along with Dr. Ken, Albert also had major roles ABC's Trophy Wife, and last years Abominable. He will next be seen in Amazon Lost which currently is in pre-production.
iPop promotes emerging talent to leading agents, managers, casting directors, and music industry professionals. Approaching it's 16th year, iPOP! is held in Los Angeles every winter and summer. Performers attend from over 30 different countries. At the event, they work with industry experts, and participate in competitions in front of the many agents and managers who are looking for the stars of tomorrow.
For media inquiries regarding iPOP! LA, please contact:
iPOP! Media Relations
iPOP LA Media Relations
- Safe Shelter Seeking Community's Help To Raise 300k Amid Pandemic
- Jesstine O. Kemper Awarded Pacesetter Platinum Honor by Northwestern Mutual
- CENTRIA Receives Industry Recognition for its Role in Construction of Southwest Airlines Hangar
- Columbia University Receives Record Number of Applications from Nontraditional Undergrad Students
- GeoComm's Jody Sayre Named To Esri's Partner Advisory Network
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Parkinson's, Essential Tremors, and Dystonia Patients
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- BYD Raises the Bar for Cleanliness and Safety
- MOTOR FleetCross Now Integrated with Fullbay
- TVS Comedy Network Debuts With Classic Comedy TV Shows on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network
- Elevant and PickleAI Partner to Deliver Efficiency
- Deadline Approaching: $2,500 Scholarship for Safety & Health Students
- Tree Transplantation Company Saves Memorial Tree in Washington
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Announces 21st Annual Backpack Challenge
- CIMdata to Offer Virtual-Live Digital Transformation Short Course in September
- CMR Mechanical Can Help You Improve the Ventilation in Your Home
- New Associate to Join Periodontic Practice
- Everlast® Siding Selected for Building Envelope Replacement at the Village at Hager Meadows