Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Oliver Sean's Garage Sessions Album Hits the Billboard Charts
- Amir Hossein Arman - The Famous Iranian Actor, Model & Singer
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- Tethered Words Book 03 Reveal: Star in Bankruptcy
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Call for Entries for 12th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- DJ Greggie C from The DJ Entertainment School holds DJ training seminar at 2021 DJ Times DJ Expo
- Take A Little Trip from COVID News With SF LowRider Council's King of the Street at Cow Palace 8-14
As reported in The Hollywood Reporter, iPOP Alumni Matt Cornett's will be in the upcoming Holiday special for his hit Disney + show. Matt appears as one of the stars in Disney +'s High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, which will return Dec. 11th.
The special 45-minute segment, titled High School Musical: The Musical: The Holiday Special will feature performances of holiday classics, popular hits, and a medley of Hanukkah favorites. The performances will be from series regulars like Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Bassett, Larry Saperstein, Sofia Wylie. According to the THR report, the cast will also share anecdotes of memorable holidays from their childhoods, best presents, and favorite traditions.
Regarding the special, executive producer Tim Federle said in a statement:
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
"The holidays remind us of the universal importance of family and loved ones," He continues on to say, "The cast of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series is its own kind of family, and we are delighted to have the opportunity to share their favorite holiday music and traditions with our viewers."
Ashley Edens is executive producing along with creator and director Federle. A holiday soundtrack for the special will be available on Nov. 20.
Matt Cornet has trailblazed in the industry with roles in Southland, Criminal Minds, and The Middle. Cornett began his path to success after attending iPOP LA and has continued to excel in Hollywood.
iPop promotes emerging talent to leading agents, managers, casting directors, and music industry professionals. Approaching it's 16th year, iPOP! is held in Los Angeles every winter and summer. Performers attend from over 30 different countries. At the event, they work with industry experts, and participate in competitions in front of the many agents and managers who are looking for the stars of tomorrow.
For media inquiries regarding iPOP! LA, please contact:
iPOP! Media Relations
iPOP Media Relations
- City of La Feria, Texas, Taps Inframark for Its Water and Wastewater Operations
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt for 2021
- Duluth Cyclist Launches Cross-Country Ride to Benefit Georgia's Rainbow Village
- Walter Art Gallery Debuts "Face & Form" the work of David Amsellem
- ProcureDox Business Solutions further expands electronic billing automation to include another major
- Used 2018 Ford EcoSport For Sale
- Growth Through Adversity for Gloucestershire Engineering Firm
- Northern Rocky Mountains Author MK McClintock Releases New Historical Romantic Mystery - The Case of
- PADT Announces Leadership Team Expansion to Support the Growth of 3D Printing and Simulation Business Units
- Fastest-growing BigLaw firm Fennemore strikes again with Reilly add
- Technicolor Connected Home and Net Lynk make Wi-Fi 6 available to UK Internet Service Providers
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics